NCBike!

Peanut

Control Rider
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for coming out over the weekend! Even though we had some weather issues Sat & some riding "challenges" on Sunday overall it was a good great event, the biggest event they've had so far!

Thanks to Sam, Rob & crew for providing a great venue, also Vinny, Travis & the boys from NJ came down and rode like locals!

Like a number of people have said, it's a very physical track so if you haven't come down before plan on it!

The airfence crew all weekend was great & the CR's worked their a*s off to make it a solid event.

Thanks!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
It went from 6 to 12 “A” group riders from Jersey that made this event. We talked about how much fun we had during the 6 hour drive home. Always a pleasure to ride with my brothers from the South…it was absolutely a good time for sure!!

Thanks Peanut and the rest of the crew for good show!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Peanut, thanks for saving my friends weekend with your old rectifier...It's very much appreciated!!

ADVRacer

It was an awesome weekend with the exception of Dennis' mishap on the last session. I enjoyed the company from up North, it definitely made "A" group at lot more interesting. Thanks for letting me chase you around Vinny, even if it was for only a few turns, lol. I was extremely inpressed with how quickly everyone picked up the track. Dennis and I only had an advantage for about two sessions and that was it. I hope some of that crew is planning on coming to Barber in Novemeber

madmanr1

Had a blast! First time at NCBike and will definitely be back again next year. My son had a great time as well even though he went down in the second session. No injuries, got the bike back together with a spare brake lever from a friendly and generous fellow rider and finished all remaining sessions. As always the NESBA staff ran a quality show! Much thanks, guys.

Unbroken13

Anyone have a update on (I think his name is Tim) rides a blue r1 in I group...
Went down towards the end of Sunday ??

Meat

I really like NCBike. The track staff is very nice and the track really works on what I need right now: lean angle and body position.

There was a bit of rain on Saturday but that last session was a total blast. My legs were dying after that one! It was so cool to see my friends up there and meet a couple new ones.

Blipstein

Great weekend, fellas. It was great to see everybody and meet some new peeps....especially you MA guys (you know you like it down here ;))

devildogae

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend again! Me and my wife got pretty wet Sat night with all the rain and our leaky tent, but Sunday turned out to be gorgeous!! NCBike has been great for me to learn body position and control! Thanks to the CR's for the tow's around the track and the advise, I listened and got the bump to 'I'. Congrats to everyone for a quality event!

TProc

Its been a while since I had ridden so much, so long, and so hard........I wore through a set of 211's until they be came slicks on the sides, front and rear, and still never even a slight bobble......and running sub 30 pace laying down blackies all over the place. I love the grip at NCBIKE.

SE CR crew was great, and handled the HUGE crowd well.........

Great meeting you SE guys, and all the new faces and bikes that I towed and followed all weekend.

Hopes for NCBIKE to be on the NESBA normal rotation next year............

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Blipstein;289434 wrote: Great weekend, fellas. It was great to see everybody and meet some new peeps....especially you MA guys (you know you like it down here ;))

We love
it down there!! :D

jbasim51

Great time Saturday!!! That last A session saturday was a ton of fun!!!!!! Been a long time since we have mixed it up like that

mjkuhno

Had a real good time on Saturday, despite the wet conditions. And always good to see the peeps from NE region again!

Definitely feeling it a bit Saturday night and on Sunday - what everyone says is true; a physical track for sure.

Will be back again next year, assuming the track is on the schedule :)

Peanut

Control Rider
vinny337;289417 wrote: Peanut, thanks for saving my friends weekend with your old rectifier...It's very much appreciated!!
Np good it worked. I was thinkin if the rider that was with you makin the food that was the truth! ( i dont think i got a nm).Lol Get him together with the irish racin guys who do our meet & greets & then we'll have it serious! Everybody will be sleep for 1st session after lunch...lol

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Peanut;289480 wrote: Np good it worked. I was thinkin if the rider that was with you makin the food that was the truth! ( i dont think i got a nm).Lol Get him together with the irish racin guys who do our meet & greets & then we'll have it serious! Everybody will be sleep for 1st session after lunch...lol
Hahaha, definitely will make that happen next season!!