NCBike A group video

jbasim51

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The looks that I got while going through the pits were priceless........not to mention my girl was taking pics for blackmail and forum ridicule.....

shell015

I finally got around to my A group vids and figure I'd post 'em in this thread of the same subject. I fiddled with some of the video editor settings and some are not widescreen, but not worth going back to redo in widescreen. Also note these were taken with the standard def GoPro wide, not HD. I was on the yellow BMW S1000R #75.

NCBike with NESBA A Group on 9/21/13 and 9/22/13 using standard def Wide GoPro, thus the lower quality.

Sept 21, 2013
Session 1: http://youtu.be/cpvhbC-UINM
Session 2: http://youtu.be/DCKDNkb0fYY
Session 3: Forgot to turn on
Session 4: http://youtu.be/a-ebt4Le3QE
Session 5: http://youtu.be/7SfnTnaVZXI
Session 6: http://youtu.be/zbGijN3JKGI
Session 7: Dead battery and was the best session of the day. Damnit!

Sept 22, 2013
Several session vids got corrupt somehow and not viewable. The only one of the day I got is here.
Session 4: http://youtu.be/nZlCmQjcVUE

TProc

You were moving pretty good out there.......remember you being one of the faster guys out there I was finding ways to sneak by...LOL!!!!!
Good riding......

shell015

TProc;290060 wrote: You were moving pretty good out there.......remember you being one of the faster guys out there I was finding ways to sneak by...LOL!!!!!
Good riding......
"sneak by?" Hell, it seemed like you flew by me most of the time! It gave me something to latch on and get towed around for a lap or two! Good stuff since It was my first time at NCBike. I put my laptime beacon out on Saturday and managed a 1:31.85 when it dried out at the end of the day. Someone else put their beacon out on Sunday but it didn't work most of the day with dead batteries or something and I got something like 5 laps recorded the whole day with 1:32.10 as my fastest, but think I was rolling a little bit better when the beacon wasn't working right (yeah, so I think! :dunno:)

TProc

Its all good.......I did NCBIKE one day last Aug on my way to Williamsburg for a weekend vacation. And then these two days. Doesn't take much to learn the track seeing as though its so flat and wide open. But to go.fast on this track your transitions from side to.side and bike set up need to be good.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Bill you were moving out there, looking good. I really hate those in between weather conditions. Can't believe how much water my belly pan picked up in that session after the hard rain-one lap and it was full.

Man my knee was black & blue after hitting whatever during turn 3 of the last session.

I really felt like I was visually lost at ncbike, do t know if it was the overcast/slight rain or what.

Hope to see a bunch you guys at vir in October.

Zack Kropp

Had a blast riding with you guys on Saturday! I ride intermediate with TPM to ride in the same group with my dad but i really enjoyed getting to ride with some A group guys on saturday. I was in the white and black Hazardous leathers with the rossi helmet on the ghetto 636

denbsteph

Zack Kropp;291143 wrote: Had a blast riding with you guys on Saturday! I ride intermediate with TPM to ride in the same group with my dad but i really enjoyed getting to ride with some A group guys on saturday. I was in the white and black Hazardous leathers with the rossi helmet on the ghetto 636

Ghetto 636 my arss...............Dude you were rolling out there Saturday, I remember you. You loved doing the inside pass at 6.

You were hauling. I was like " Who the f%$k is this dude?, he gets me here every time". The splash at turn 6 was like "Holy S^&t, hang on"......LOL!

I had the Fluorescent Green helmet, Red and White R6S # 312. :)

Zack Kropp

denbsteph;291158 wrote: Ghetto 636 my arss...............Dude you were rolling out there Saturday, I remember you. You loved doing the inside pass at 6.

You were hauling. I was like " Who the f%$k is this dude?, he gets me here every time". The splash at turn 6 was like "Holy S^&t, hang on"......LOL!

I had the Fluorescent Green helmet, Red and White R6S # 312. :)

haha thanks man. That 1/2 mile straight was killing me all day and making me play catch up for the rest of the lap

my buddy Joe Basim got me with that puddle pretty good the last session at the end of 5. kind of sucked we only got a few dry sessions in but I was able to make the best of it running street tires :)

denbsteph

Zack Kropp;291163 wrote: ^^ hope you're healing up well bud
You heard about my off road excursion? I'm assuming? Naproxen is a my friend right now. I'm healing up a lot faster than I thought. Gonna take a yr off, got some stuff to sort out. The bike is F$#$ed. The chain is slammed up against the case, wrapped around the counter sprocket three times. Have to find a way to get it out, it ain't moving. Lots of other issues with the bike as well. Thanks for inquiring, if that is me you are refering to.

Dennis

jbasim51

One of the guys, at the start of the day, was ridiculing Zack for running street tires.........I would hate to see him on some sticky shoes!!!!!!!!!....and I would have liked to see that guys face when Zack went by him dragging his elbows! Zack, you run Shinkos, right?

denbsteph

jbasim51;291282 wrote: One of the guys, at the start of the day, was ridiculing Zack for running street tires.........I would hate to see him on some sticky shoes!!!!!!!!!....and I would have liked to see that guys face when Zack went by him dragging his elbows! Zack, you run Shinkos, right?
Shinkos...........................HOLY COW!!.....Dude is a straight beast..........Shinkos :adore: :adore: LOL!!!!

Zack Kropp

shell015;291221 wrote: That was 177 HP doing the passing, not skill...:rolleyes:

haha yea but you were fast as eff!

denbsteph;291239 wrote: You heard about my off road excursion? I'm assuming? Naproxen is a my friend right now. I'm healing up a lot faster than I thought. Gonna take a yr off, got some stuff to sort out. The bike is F$#$ed. The chain is slammed up against the case, wrapped around the counter sprocket three times. Have to find a way to get it out, it ain't moving. Lots of other issues with the bike as well. Thanks for inquiring, if that is me you are refering to.

Dennis
yes sir. heard it was nasty hope you recover quickly

jbasim51;291282 wrote:
One of the guys, at the start of the day, was ridiculing Zack for running street tires.........I would hate to see him on some sticky shoes!!!!!!!!!....and I would have liked to see that guys face when Zack went by him dragging his elbows! Zack, you run Shinkos, right?
battlax bt-003 streets!

one of the coaches who was teching me said ( some foreign guy) quote "Are you a fucking idiot? why the fuck are you running street tires, thats dangerous. are you slow A group or something?? i was just like uhhhhhh:dunno: