Paint jobs for your track bodywork.

TProc

vinny337;290023 wrote: Bart my man, nice work as usual!! I'll be dropping off my stuff after a few more days...:cool:
AAHHHHhhhhhhhh........so now you wanna be fast, and pretty??????

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
TProc;290063 wrote: AAHHHHhhhhhhhh........so now you wanna be fast, and pretty??????
Hahaha, my man!! I don't know about the fast but I can look pretty...;)

defran

Here you go Vinny

dcpaintworx@gmail.com

213F04D8-923F-4974-8BDF-972CAF209344-12679-00000C4D19492804_zps65bbdf58.jpg

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Bart, outstanding work my friend!! I'll post some pics of the finished product. Thanks again

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
1dwn5up;295464 wrote: Bart I hope you put 20 coats of paint on Vinny's bodywork so we can slow him down.

-Harry
Hahaha, come on Harry I'm already slow enough...;)

Myers

Control Rider
DCpaintworx@gmail.com

Contrary to popular belief... CR's .. well ME at least are not made of money... but we must have our tools to pay it forward to those on the track.... Where Im not as fast as Vinny... I figure I must look good being passed..... Bart sir - I will keep your contact info and will be back!! pics of plastics done... Folks - I never even saw these plastics until Bart shipped them to me... Dzus fasteners installed.... Number plates ordered and installed.... and bottom line.. Yamaha Blue replica paint job done!! plastics wont be installed for a couple weeks.. but check these sick skins out!! Great job again sir! and on my meager budget you done well SON!

defran

COBALT COUPE;297873 wrote: Just sent you an e-mail .................................
Cobalt I'm pretty sure I replied back to all my emails. Did I get yours?
I don't think I saw anything from the 14th