Raleigh NC to Pitt Race (Sep 27 & 28)

Freddie

Oops yes you are correct Katie. I mixed up the Aug and September dates for Pitt Race.
It was Aug 27 & 28 and it will be Sep 17 & 18.
So confusing lol.
Thanks for catching this!
So my post was for the td wk end of Aug 27 & 28 :)

Freddie

Didn't get to go on Aug because I didn't have a ride. But I am going to be at Pitt Race Sep 17 & 18 :)

KatieDid

Yes, I did
Hey Good for you!
Yes its a great track, I was there two weeks ago.
Like you I'm needing transport. We are two track day women, one car and one single rail trailer.
So we can get one bike to Pitt, we are hoping this forum will help?
Katie Did

Freddie

Maybe I'll see you there in a week then! Good luck trying to find a ride. I never get any response on this forum regarding share rides... Maybe it's because of where I live... I bet in the DC area you have more options.
Been to Pitt Race 3 years ago when it was still called Beaver Run. But haven't tried the new layout. Heard really good things about it and I can't wait to test it out!

tdelegram

Control Rider
You all should also post over on the N2 facebook page/site. I hear they are more active over there butI am not on FB to be able to confirm.

KatieDid

Yes, I did
Freddie, Thank you for the offer. I have found a ride and the other girl backed out. Thanks for all the help. I ride a all black CBR1000 #17 ill be in pit spot 12 across from the ramp down to hot pit. I'm a tall curly red/orange head, stop in and say hello. Katiedid