N2 Track Days Member Baselayer Order Form

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Hey Everyone,

VnM Sport is providing N2 members with awesome custom baselayers for 2016! Add your name and/or race number to this unique design.

VnM Sportgear is the best baselayer gear on the market, guaranteed. It is made by riders for riders and is specifically engineered for racers. It acts like air conditioning for the skin, dries 2.5X quicker than underarmor, reduces muscle fatigue, has a specialized fit to increase comfort and stay in place, and slides very easily underneath leathers. The specialized fabric is imported from Italy and the gear is sewn here in California which means it will last over 4 X longer than leading competitors....... But, most importantly, they look damn good!

Pricing for custom tops is $135 which includes all art fees. Cooling compression pants are $97.99. Matching helmet liners are $34.95. We are offering free shipping to all N2 members.

Due date for orders Aug 3rd for a completion date of end August. Orders after that time will have a completion date of end Sept.

I will send an invoice to your email address for easy online CC payment once you have completed the order form. Thanks for your business. I know you will LOVE this gear!

Aliki Karayan, Owner
VNM Sport
www.facebook.com/vnmsportgear

ORDER HERE

97ptxfBSgO2fva--5Lf6AtoXCKtb7jnc9IxFafMWOwu8LDJ2tmSVNiXvf1-QwbtEOoW04HCoFQ

DirtDiva

Staff member
These look great! I must say, I've been wearing the VNM base layer for 2 seasons now and I love it. Best base layer ever. The shirt never rides up and the cooling features are amazing.