Summit Video's

tdelegram

Control Rider
Here some of my vids, I was switching between the RC8 and rc390 but mainly on the 8. The last session of the day is the rear view from the 390 and i think everyone passed me. In the morning was turning 31's on the 390 and the wind on the front straight picked up and end of the day it was 36's. I may rename the bike to the RC-Doorknob, for main, since everyone took a turn passing me:

rhill

Been to Summit Main a handful of times, but it has always been my Eleanor. Between electrical issues, water coming up in T3, losing 6th gear; never had a good complete issue-free day, until Monday. Capping off a great weekend that started at NCbike, couldn't have asked for a better way to close it out. Still a ton of room for improvement, but I'm finally starting to get comfortable on the track.

6th session, the GSXR that comes by at the start gets me motivated and back to my personal best, then crush it the lap following his pit-in. Gave a thumbs-up to say "Thanks" for tow and smooth at-pace pit procedure.

Buddy rolling on his new R6...3rd day on the bike; going to be setting new PB's in no time next year.

tdelegram

Control Rider
It makes me feel better that I am within a few seconds of your times!!!!!!!!! Yea for me. My best time with a tow is also a 22 and am in the 24 - 25 range without help.

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
My best session ever at Summit Main......My best lap is 1:26.3

Thanks to all the awesome CR's for helping me up my skill and confidence over the course of this season (especially Big Jim, Lenny, Emerson, and AJ). I am really looking forward to next season.