NC Bike Oct 15-16

Harsh

Other People's Kids
Does anyone have any info on the track post hurricane Matthew? Is everything good, is there power, etc?

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
I can't speak for the track but I can say that the power outages are farther south and east of Fayetteville. I had to get to my mother in laws house in pawleys island SC yesterday, normally a 6hr drive that took 13hrs. Made about 15 U turns because of roads blocked covered with debris, water or as in a few the asphalt was washed out and missing. Her power was restored only an hour ago.
Traveling may be an issue but I think the track will be just fine by Friday

ar556

From their facebook page:
We had no problems as a result of Hurricane Matthew. The track is clean and green. No rubber to speak of. The forecast is great. See you Saturday!

Wish I was going, hope to make the last one in November if I can convince anyone to make the trip. Had a blast down there last month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmart

Control Rider
And it was a superb weekend from the really great EvolveGT hosts and N2 members/riders to the "couldn't be better" weather. I had a hoot going to NCBike for the first time. I enjoyed myself a lot more than I planned to, given the mixed feedback this track gets. I learned a lot and had fun figuring the track out. Plenty of track time and clear track! Nice work.