New guy

James Portante

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie. This will be my first time in NC track and hoping to learn good riding skills and techniques to improve my riding. I'm looking forward to meet you'll fellow riders. Have a great day everyone.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Welcome to the biggest addiction you'll love! It can be a bit daunting when you're first starting out, so feel free to post up and ask away if you have any questions.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Welcome James. Don't be shy about asking for help with any questions you have, lots of experience here. Set up next to someone in the paddock, they can help with the timing on getting out to the pit lane, etc. Also, if your first time on the track, let the CRs know at the Novice meeting. We give some extra advice for the new folks and try to assign a CR to them for the first couple of sessions.

James Portante

Welcome James. Don't be shy about asking for help with any questions you have, lots of experience here. Set up next to someone in the paddock, they can help with the timing on getting out to the pit lane, etc. Also, if your first time on the track, let the CRs know at the Novice meeting. We give some extra advice for the new folks and try to assign a CR to them for the first couple of sessions.

Thank you! I will definitely do. I know that I have a lot to learn and I'm looking forward for it. Again thanks for the warmth welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard, if you need anything feel free to ask. I won't be at NC bike but if you make it to Summit, NJMP or PIRC, feel free to stop over and say hello or borrow anything you want, just look for the KTM's. Tom