Noobs Intro

TNRACER73

Hey Guys I'm Allan Jones from East Tennessee. I'm to fat and old to ride crotch rockets anymore but my 13 year old son Paxton Jones #712 has been riding with you all recently at Road Atlanta and Tally and we plan on attending much more including the ATP School at NCBIKE next weekend. Feel free to drop by our pits we would like to get to know you and if there is anything we can do to help please ask. Thank You N2 for EVERYTHING you have done to help us!!!

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Glad to see you on here, Allan! I'm at most of the southeast N2 events, though I'm taking the first half of this year off. I'll be back at it in July.
For those who haven't met Paxton yet, he is a FAST rider. I got to battle with him quite a bit last year, and we traded wins. We pushed each other and both became better riders for it. My favorite one was where I beat him to the line for first place by 0.007 seconds :p although he has beat me by more than that in other races. Can't wait to see what he does on his shiny new (to him) ZX6R.

TNRACER73

Glad to see you on here, Allan! I'm at most of the southeast N2 events, though I'm taking the first half of this year off. I'll be back at it in July.
For those who haven't met Paxton yet, he is a FAST rider. I got to battle with him quite a bit last year, and we traded wins. We pushed each other and both became better riders for it. My favorite one was where I beat him to the line for first place by 0.007 seconds :p although he has beat me by more than that in other races. Can't wait to see what he does on his shiny new (to him) ZX6R.

LOL that was a good race and taught Paxton why he should guard his inside hahaha!!!!

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Lol yep, when he got by me on the white flag I figured I would have to make my move in the last few turns of the last lap, since he was pulling on me and every other bike on the grid like there's no tomorrow on the back straight. That was the most satisfying race I had last year- nothing like a T12 pass on the checkered flag at road atlanta, and waiting to see if they get enough draft to pull ahead before the line. Now you're going to make me get another 600 so I can keep racing against him!

TNRACER73

I
Lol yep, when he got by me on the white flag I figured I would have to make my move in the last few turns of the last lap, since he was pulling on me and every other bike on the grid like there's no tomorrow on the back straight. That was the most satisfying race I had last year- nothing like a T12 pass on the checkered flag at road atlanta, and waiting to see if they get enough draft to pull ahead before the line. Now you're going to make me get another 600 so I can keep racing against him!
I'm sure he would enjoy that!!! We're not ready to race the 600 in expert class yet. Gonna keep him training for a bit. We may go to VIR in August just because we love the track and it was the first track he ever rode and hasn't been back too yet.