thinking about a predator 3500 genny

jasonhillva

I know some folks are using this. Can you run two sets of warmers off of it and a fan?

What have you hooked up that it will run just fine?

bmart

Control Rider
I can't speak to that model, but most 2000ish ones (Ryobi 2300, which I own) will run those items (MotoD warmers). It will vary by warmers, as they use quote different wattage.

For instance:

Woodcraft
GEN III DUAL TEMP TIRE WARMERS
Power & Voltage - All Woodcraft tire warmers are designed to run off a 120 volt power source. We suggest a 1000W Generator when AC power is not available.

MOTO-D MOTORCYCLE TIRE WARMERS (DUAL TEMP)
Thermal Foil Liner: 750 - 800/watts per set

Chicken Hawk
Doesn't say...

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I have one and recently ran a set of warmers, RV A/C and several fans. Most warmers are around 1200 watts, so your list would be an easy answer, yes.

Tcm3130

Yes. we run 2 sets of warmers, fans and chargers off of a predator 3500 all day with no issues. Also, tried running 2 sets of warmers off a honda 2200i. The predator did much better

Julian Haire

On my 3500 watt predator I have ran 1 set of warmers, 15k btu portable AC, air compressor, phone chargers, fan, and lights and it does just fine. I run my generator nonstop from the time I arrive at the track until the time I go home. I LOVE my 3500 watt predator generator! I change the oil after every weekend of running. Manual says every 20-24 hours. I run 10w-30 full synthetic. It takes about half a quart.