Forum Maintenance - Summer 2020

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
All,

We will be doing some significant forum maintenance and upgrades over the coming weeks. During this time, you may find that certain aspects of the forum (styling options, Tapatalk integration) may not be available or have been removed temporarily. The intention is to restore as many of these as is possible in a reasonable time frame.

Thanks for your patience and I will post here when this effort has officially begun.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
The forum upgrade is generally complete. There is some styling and add-on features that still need to be worked through, so thanks for being patient as we do that. If you see anything not working or looks off, please post up here.

bmart

Control Rider
Quick question. This behavior was before the upgrade/changes. When I am logged in, but click on the link in an e-mail notification, I am taken to a new tab in the same browser but show as not logged in. When I try to login again in the second tab I get a cookie error. If I paste the address from the new window into the old tab, I get the same. Do I need to change a setting? This is the only forum i'm on that works like that. The other seem to recognize that I'm already logged in in an other tab/window. Thanks!