Search results

1. Jester

Racing vs track days?

Answers in red, but if you have a few buddies I would also look into doing an endurance race. It is a great way of dipping your toes in the water of racing. 1. Track time: Guessing I’d get more on a trackday than WERA or CCS? What’s the better bang for buck? In terms of track time you will...
  2. Jester

Race licence school

I believe you need to be in intermediate to sign up for the race school. There are no additional bike requirements to take the class. The race school is really to go over a typical race weekend and go over some of the differences between wera\ccs and is not a riding class. You will spend the...
  3. Jester

Will this pass tech?

hmm.....
  4. Jester

Barber 2019

You mean yours doesn't look like the one above?
  5. Jester

Barber and road Atlanta pictures

Raul was at both events, you should see the Barber event listed here once he has them sorted. https://www.highsidephoto.com/n2 He is one of the best in the business.
  6. Jester

Tire Service Barber Nov30-Dec1

I would assume it would be James Bock from Podium Motorsports. Great guy and amazing service if he is the one there.
  7. Jester

CRing is like what?

If you are at a track for the first time and need someone to follow the first session to learn the lay of the land grab a CR at tech and I am sure they would be willing to go out with you, or find someone who would be able to. Sometimes we have an "A" CR to help guys out which IMO is something...
  8. Jester

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

It would be refunded to your N2 account to be used for future events.
  9. Jester

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

Rain or shine! If you have an elite membership you can cancel your day up until the time you register.
  10. Jester

Coats 220 motorcycle tire machine with static balancer.

Il hop 2nd in line depending on location.
  11. Jester

NC Bike July 27/28

I will have my Coleman Road trip grill with me if we need to use it, not a full size grill but heats stuff up all the same. Looking forward to it.
  12. Jester

race fuel reccomendations

+1 on sticking with pump gas.
  13. Jester

Damn hackers!

Asian Tim what did you do???
  14. Jester

Tire pressure for the new TD tire

I had 33 in the front and 26 in the rear at Summit this past weekend. It started to tear in the afternoon, I should have raised the psi as it got warmer out. This was on warmers set on medium.
  15. Jester

NC Bike 5/4-5/5

90% sure I will be there.
  16. Jester

Summit Point RV parking

Depends on if there was an event on track the day before "looks like there is". I cant remember the exact time but I would think you would be safe with 6pm, someone else can chime in with some more concrete info.
  17. Jester

Summit Point RV parking

You can park your RV by the power poles, which will be on the edge of the parking area. There you can get a number off of the pole and you can go back to where you entered the facility and give them the number and some cash and they will give you the key to the lock. When you return the key they...
  18. Jester

Rider returning after hiatus; is a bump down required?

Anything in particular we can keep an eye out for?
  19. Jester

Shops around Pittsburgh for Painting Fairings

Pretty sure they use Matt Fetcko from Fetcko auto body.
  20. Jester

2019 Schedule

When is the 2020 schedule being released?