Search results

1. bmart

2007 zx6r

An excelent deal for a great track weapon.
  2. bmart

Introduction

Welcome! Are you guys a Sargent or Set Concepts dealer?
  3. bmart

Miles between suspension refreshes

Fine...I'll send the track bike suspension with 8500 miles on it to Mike. Sheesh... lol
  4. bmart

Countdown to Barber

Right on. One of my best track day memories was when I was out with another Turn 1 coach at CMP. It was pouring. We were both on street DOTs. No one else would go out there. We had a frackin' blast. What a lesson in body position, smoothness, rider inputs...and how you can have fun in any situation.
  5. bmart

Looking for a new double duty bike.

"tru-dat" a they say.
  6. bmart

Looking for a new double duty bike.

So do I, Mike, so do I. Looking forward to riding together.
  7. bmart

Back protection question.

1-Buy the right size leathers. There's nothing worse than being restricted in your movement on the track. It is uncomfortable and can be unsafe. 2-I love my Dainese back protectors in addition to the Vanson one in the suit. They're all pretty thin these days.
  8. bmart

Another new guy!

You're lucky to be near Pitt Race. I rode there a few times when I lived in Boston...but it was a long trip, only 1/2 of the track was developed, and the pit area was terrible. Definitely put that one on your list! And if you get south, some by adn say hello. Living in Charlotte, Nc, I'm...
  9. bmart

Another new guy!

You've come to the right place! Welcome. What part of the U.S. are you in?
  10. bmart

Countdown to Barber

If you have the time, the museum is worth a full day. They have an FJ1200...and some others. lol
  11. bmart

Countdown to Barber

Be sure to look at the amount of rain per hour, not the % chance of rain. Saturday looks great and at least 1/2 of Sunday looks pretty good too. It'll likely continue to decrease as we get closer. Be safe, all!
  12. bmart

Going to my first track day at Barber in 2 weeks. Any tips?

Verboden, indeed! Now you'll have to pack your rain gear and rain tires to keep it at bay. Amateurs...lol
  13. bmart

I see the problem now, I don't brake or accelerate hard.:)
  14. bmart

Great stuff, folks. Thank you. (Just back from 50 miles on the KLX!)
  15. bmart

I'll have to ask Thermosman. I woudl think that the street would be much harder on suspension, as the tracks are so smooth in comparison, and with miniman stop/starts.
  16. bmart

Wow, that is way more than spec. lol I generally run two seasons, so about 4k miles on each bike...and I'd like to push it out. CB-1 13,425 on shock last done 7/22/11 10,275 on forks last done 1/5/13 VFR800 17,058 on forks, last done 4/18/14 R6-B All suspension has 4,066 miles on it, last...
  17. bmart

How long do you guys go before you refresh forks/shock on your track bikes?
  18. bmart

2021 schedule???

:whistle: VIR South and Patriot, please!
  19. bmart

GoPro mounts and locations

Thanks, guys! I got a chance to try it out a bit over the weekend mounted on teh tail, facing forward and rearward for a few sessions each. I can see it on the GoPro and through the app on my phone, but can't seem to get any of the GoPro software options to load on my laptop so that I can edit...