Search results

1. crash675

Did you achieve your 2015 goals?

Got down to 1:39.4 at vir north...was not looking at lap times. Just having fun. 1:05 at Pitt...was chasing but having fun too. Might pick up white plates for next year [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. crash675

Nice Sedici One Piece Perforated $275

I just let a friend of mine know about this. He's been looking for a suit.
  3. crash675

New to road racing

Im 15 minutes from vir. Where are you from? Some friends and I will be heading to summit in may with wera. Follow us up or meet up in the paddock. We could walk you through. Alot of good info has already been covered by some good peeps.
  4. crash675

Dunlop Sportmax Q3 vs Michelin Power Supersport

I have always liked Michelin on the street but I have heard good things about the Q3 also. Flip a coin...thats how the important decisions are made lol
  5. crash675

Belt for your leathers?

I think the pit strap was created by a racer if I remember correctly. It comes in handy.
  6. crash675

Ohlins 46PRXS Triple adj rear shock Kawasaki ZX6R

Ok cool. Ill will let you know something soon. May have to order another spring rate...no biggie.
  7. crash675

Ohlins 46PRXS Triple adj rear shock Kawasaki ZX6R

Ooh me like. Thinking about full suspension for next season.
  8. crash675

New guy here from WNC

Rearsets.
  9. crash675

New guy here from WNC

Take your feelers off the readers...I learned the hard way.
  10. crash675

New CR's

Congrats guys. Goods guys in the paddock for sure.
  11. crash675

pitbull stands front and back

They are great. I have the triple stand and a spool rear. Never had any problems. Pit bull has great customer service as well.
  12. crash675

Plasti Dip

Wrap would be better for a tank. Your leathers will peel the plasti dip off.
  13. crash675

N2 @ NCBIKE - October 27th - ONLY $99!!!!!

Tempting...think my membership expired though.
  14. crash675

Double endo crash

Exactly. Bike could be trash in a split second. They hold up surprisingly well usually.
  15. crash675

Pitt Raceway Labor Day Weekend Thanks

I enjoy riding in the rain. I tried rain tires for the first time this year. Wow what a difference. Riding in the rain will teach you to learn how to pick up on what the bike is telling you.
  16. crash675

Anyone use a van for bike transport?

My buddy has a van he uses. He has put 2 bikes and gear but is back to one bike. Seems to work pretty well.
  17. crash675

WERA VIR Aug 2-3

I still have stuff siliconed lol. Have not had any problems in tech. John, Randy I was planning on bringing mike by to meet you guys.
  18. crash675

WERA VIR Aug 2-3

Ill be there. Hope I wont hold anybody up lol
  19. crash675

Awesome weekend at NC Bike!!!

I meet that guy at summit main before the wera race. Good guy.
  20. crash675

Opinions on 3 year old rain tires

I had a set that was 4 years old. Had no problems at all. They were awesome.