Search results

1. crash675

wera summit point

Had a blast at summit point this weekend. Guess the season is really over:( . A couple of fellow nesbians were fast out there( otto, evilcupcake).I see I still have to shave a few seconds off my pesonal best of 1:25 too keep up with those guys. Guess the off season teardown begings.
  2. crash675

09 Kawasaki zx6

Just a feeler. Im thinking about selling my track bike. Its an 09 zx6. It has 4000 miles. Oil changed every other trackday. I have a few spares that will go withe the bike. Spare rear and a few sprockets. Stock suspension set up for 185lb rider by performance cycle works and arrow slip on with...
  3. crash675

Summit Point

Still no word on Summit Point events as of yet?
  4. crash675

late fee for trackday

Im fine paying a late fee was just wondering how late I could sign up for the Vir north event? Currently the weather says 75%79% chance of rain.
  5. crash675

michelin power cup

Will u guys have the power cup vb at Vir in october?
  6. crash675

vir in corvette commercial?

I recently seen the new 427 corvette convertible commercial on speed. By the looks of it its coming out of the snake then under the bridge and past 7 like running full course. Just curious to see what u guys think.
  7. crash675

Bike numbers

Can your (NESBA) number be changed? I was wondering because Wera mailed me my bike number and I was unable to get the number I already have.:banghead:
  8. crash675

Front brake questions

I don't seem to have much bite in the brakes on my 09 zx6. It will stop. No noise or pulsing. I could not do a stopple on this bike if my life depended on it. I just put braided Galfer lines on after my last track day due to running off track at end of the straight at Vir. Thought the lines...
  9. crash675

where to find member #

Im in the market for new plastic but have to give a member number to revive a discourse. Where would I find this mysterious number?
  10. crash675

09 zx6r suspension

Any suspension geniuses going to be at VIR april 9th? I need to tweak my suspension, it seems to stiff. I don't have an owners manual to look up factory settings. If it helps im 185 with gear if anyone has already set up the showa bog on zx6. Thanks.
  11. crash675

number plates?

Im purchasing a dedicated trackbike and was wondering about number plates. Does it matter where it goes on the front? What color do they need to be? I know there is a difference between yellow and white I just can't remember what it is.
  12. crash675

nesba stickers

I keep seeing trackbikes with NESBA stickers, where could I find these? Thanks in advanced guys and gals.
  13. crash675

racing

What is the easiest way to get into competition road racing, organizations requirements and so on? I would like to attempt to give it a try at some point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.