Search results

1. T

Rear Tire Size?

Thank you!!!
  2. T

Rear Tire Size?

I looked before I made this thread though I may still have missed it. I have a 2008 Honda CBR600RR. I'm getting my bike ready for when I get home and I'm getting ready to order my Q2's as they are having some killer deals on them right now. My question is this. Is there any advantage or will it...
  3. T

New from Afghanistan...

Thank you!!! I'm just south of Herat, main camp is BASTION/LEATHERNECK, but my unit supports the SOF guys and we stay on our tiny little Camp Calero inside Bastion Main. We will be leaving in late February, not sure if we'll go through Bagram, but if we do, I'll see if I can find ya, be nice to...
  4. T

New from Afghanistan...

Yeah, it's weird for me, because like most people, I have ridden on the streets for a while now, always loved racing, cars and motorcycles. I've drag raced my cars for over 8 years, just on test and tune, never competitively, and got a taste of road racing one of my cars and instantly addicted...
  5. T

New from Afghanistan...

I'm stationed at Ft. bragg. I should be back NLT March 1st!
  6. T

New from Afghanistan...

WOW!!! Thanks everyone and hope to meet all y'all over time at the tracks!!!!!
  7. T

New from Afghanistan...

Hey y'all, just introducing myself. My name is Tommy, I'm in the Army, lil over 12 years now and currently deployed to Afghanistan. I will be back in February. Can't wait to get back, prep my bike and get on the track. I've been riding for a while, but never on a track and a long awaited goal...