Search results

1. CleverRiver6

Ncbike 4/15

Shooting you a DM to coordinate
  2. CleverRiver6

Ncbike 4/15

Anyone northern va based or coming through there have room to bring a bike back from the event?
  3. CleverRiver6

Bike transport to Jennings?

Got this sorted. Thanks everyone
  4. CleverRiver6

Agh bummer. Thanks for the intial offer though.
  5. CleverRiver6

Forgot to add. I am va side of dc based. So happy to meet off 495/95 to from anyone coming from up north
  6. CleverRiver6

Anyone going to the Jennings event in 2 weeks that can take down a 400 w/stands for me? Would only be 1way.
  7. CleverRiver6

2022 Ninja 400 w/124 miles (At Summit today!)

22 ninja 400 124 miles Full nitron suspension in the front Gsxr rear shock Lacmoto bodywork included just not pictured Spears high pressure rad cap Spears fairing stay Motion pro coolant reservoir Quarterly racing rearsets Woodcraft clip ons Woodcraft key delete Keyless gas cap Full graves...
  8. CleverRiver6

R1 r6 mt07 and gpx bits

correction they are E/T brand clip ons
  9. CleverRiver6

R1 r6 mt07 and gpx bits

Just trying to clear out some misc parts in the garage - Have some grave captive beveled spacers for the 15+ r1 - $45 free shipping - apex racing clip ons also fits the 17+ r6 $200 shipped - gpx data acquisition kit. I think a lot of it’s there. Been a while since I used one - $60 - mylaps...
  10. CleverRiver6

FS: Pitt race tmrw advanced group

Good seller. Sold me a bunch of 400 parts. All as described and shipped quickly
  11. CleverRiver6

FS: Pitt race tmrw advanced group

Text me 703-309-8920 I’ll take the post down when sold
  12. CleverRiver6

WTB 8/20 PittRace Advanced Spot

Might sell you mine. Text me 703-309-8920
  13. CleverRiver6

WTB: Friday @ CMP

At Pitt Last year they ran a 4 group format for the racer practice. Wasn't sure if that was going to be the same for CMP? Or if racers could get in the racer group or something?
  14. CleverRiver6

WTB: Friday @ CMP

Ready to buy, text me at 703 309 829 A group preferred
  15. CleverRiver6

Wtb cmp Friday spot

I am also looking for a Friday CMP spot. A group as well
  16. CleverRiver6

2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 Moto America Ready

sent you a text
  17. CleverRiver6

FZ07R APmoto adjustable offset triple clamps

Never used or mounted, comes with all the degree offsets. I can include the the headlight mount kit if that is wanted for a street bike. Kit will allow you to run r6 forks on the FZ / MT 07 Turns out having a baby is more expensive than I thought. Retails for $1,200 only asking $1,000 includes...