Search results

1. CleverRiver6

Ncbike 4/15

Anyone northern va based or coming through there have room to bring a bike back from the event?
  2. CleverRiver6

Bike transport to Jennings?

Anyone going to the Jennings event in 2 weeks that can take down a 400 w/stands for me? Would only be 1way.
  3. CleverRiver6

2022 Ninja 400 w/124 miles (At Summit today!)

22 ninja 400 124 miles Full nitron suspension in the front Gsxr rear shock Lacmoto bodywork included just not pictured Spears high pressure rad cap Spears fairing stay Motion pro coolant reservoir Quarterly racing rearsets Woodcraft clip ons Woodcraft key delete Keyless gas cap Full graves...
  4. CleverRiver6

R1 r6 mt07 and gpx bits

Just trying to clear out some misc parts in the garage - Have some grave captive beveled spacers for the 15+ r1 - $45 free shipping - apex racing clip ons also fits the 17+ r6 $200 shipped - gpx data acquisition kit. I think a lot of it’s there. Been a while since I used one - $60 - mylaps...
  5. CleverRiver6

FS: Pitt race tmrw advanced group

Text me 703-309-8920 I’ll take the post down when sold
  6. CleverRiver6

WTB: Friday @ CMP

Ready to buy, text me at 703 309 829 A group preferred
  7. CleverRiver6

FZ07R APmoto adjustable offset triple clamps

Never used or mounted, comes with all the degree offsets. I can include the the headlight mount kit if that is wanted for a street bike. Kit will allow you to run r6 forks on the FZ / MT 07 Turns out having a baby is more expensive than I thought. Retails for $1,200 only asking $1,000 includes...
  8. CleverRiver6

CCS #1 Ninja 300

Hate to do this, but letting go of my beloved 300 since I am jumping up to the twins class next year. This bike took home many CCS expert podiums and the #1 in both 300 super sport and superbike for the mid Atlantic, and Atlantic regions with top 3 in the SE (missed RRR). Bike is both fast and...
  9. CleverRiver6

Track Ready Ninja 300

Anyone interested in a track ready ninja 300? Located in northern VA, I can deliver to VIR this weekend or summit point the following weekend $2,200 / 1,886 miles Vortex clip ons Vortex rearsets De-baffled headers R6 throttle tube SS brake lines Full safety wired Fresh fluids Fresh...
  10. CleverRiver6

VP MR12 All Sealed

I have a few pales of MR12 left over that I am trying to unload. All unopened, purchased at the August Summit point ccs round. $120/per can I'll be going to NJMP for the MotoAmerica Round this weekend, and then VIR the following weekend for the CCS round. I am located in Northern VA and can...
  11. CleverRiver6

Anyone Near CLT airport?

Hey everyone. Does anyone have a decently safe place for me to store my truck and trailer between the CMP trackdays and the CCS round there? Closer to CLT the better. Work has me gone all week, and it would be easier to just fly out/back to Charlotte (their dime) instead of driving everything...
  12. CleverRiver6

Rearset Foot Poistions

For the vortex rearsets, how do I determine where in the "mounting grid" to bolt up the rearset? After doing some research I found that for figuring out forward/back position, I should set it so that I am able to get up on the pegs and not fall forward or backward. For up/down just need to get...
  13. CleverRiver6

2005 Ducati Monster S4R

Listed for sale/trade on craigslist http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/5133290223.html Can deliver to Summit Point/NCbike, maybe VIR/NJMP if the stars align. Pretty much if were both going to the same track, happy to bring it along for you. Also after seeing those KTM RC390's at...
  14. CleverRiver6

Radical Ducati MANX Gas Tank

Have one for sale currently listed on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/RADICAL-Ducati-Manx-Gas-Tank-/331606321993?hash=item4d3546eb49&vxp=mtr Would be happy to take it off and sell to an N2 member. Any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.
  15. CleverRiver6

Trying to Settle a Bet...

In a discussion with my brother and we have a difference of opinion that we were hoping some of your more experienced folks would be able to shed some light on. So I am arguing that the race line changes when you reverse the direction of the track, clockwise vs counter clockwise. My brother...
  16. CleverRiver6

Dominion Racway

Found this map of the new Dominion Raceway. Don't know if this is current/latest/final. But wanted to share the wealth. Link for higher quality image: http://cbcelite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Dominion-Raceway-Track-Course-LayoutSitePlan.png
  17. CleverRiver6

Front Brake Resivor

So just curious about this... Last year I replaced my rear brake reservoir with some clear tubing, and I was wondering if this would be a good or bad idea to do with my front brake reservoir? I haven't seen it done before, and I am getting tired of my front brake reservoir hitting my fairings...
  18. CleverRiver6

Scuba tank to protable air tank

So I have a few extra scuba tanks at my house, and was wondering what would be involved in converting them to portable air tanks like this http://www.homedepot.com/buy/speedway-5-gal-portable-air-tank-7296.html#.UOoq5Injnm4 to fill my tires at the track, since that is what they already are lol...
  19. CleverRiver6

03-06 CBR600RR BMC RACE Air Filter

Bought this on accident, :banghead: and really meant to grab one for an 08 CBR600rr. Anyway never used it, and didn't realize it was the wrong one till when I tried to install it. So it is opened. Looking to get $50 shipped or if by some amazing coincidence if anyone has one that would fit an...
  20. CleverRiver6

**2007 GSXR-750 Package Deal**

Alright guys, Im selling my 2007 GSXR 750. It has about 8,500 miles on it (I commute to work with it). I just bought this last year and am selling it because im moving to Arlington for work and need the money to help pay for increased costs of living. She runs fantastic and sounds great with the...