Search results

1. Kruizen

Snooks racing Daytona 200

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/motoamerica-combat-wounded-veteran-snooks-racing-in-daytona-200/?fbclid=IwAR0K4mLBeTDJmYEBk8atqRou5SY-PXSjPBqumvRhegN5SaQlYlbiz_cZikI_aem_AWq3kDixPVu4os3zffkPDOwu-jGkkeQ_D-OJex5h2IM2s542x8SjySGaqhigYvLYKrs
  2. Kruizen

Ninja 300

Rims from a ninja 300, straight with rotors and ABs sensors. $350 plus shipping which I guesstimate at $50 Located in Jacksonville FL, can possibly get them to a trackday. Pictures in Google folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1--oroxQNjdLsGB2dzLaGtogy0GnkBYYW
  3. Kruizen

2015 ninja 300 package

2015 ninja 300 salvage title -no street bodywork -cut harness Race body work in rough shape but functional Runs great!, Solid bike Fresher Q3’s Riser clip ons Ohlins front and rear Sears racing fairing stay Sears front brake line with direct banjo Woodcraft key delete Vortex rear sets 415...
  4. Kruizen

Air fence fundraiser

Saw that there will be an air fence fundraiser July 1/2 at Road Atlanta. Can we get some more information about activities for Saturday night?
  5. Kruizen

Barber pot luck

Let’s get a pot luck together for Saturday night at barber. end of the season shebang, sit around and tell lies about your riding Post up what you can bring.
  6. Kruizen

Yamaha 2000is inverter generator

Runs great, oil changed after every weekend of use, case slightly scratched from hauling around d for the last few years. $500 can have at CMP august 28/29
  7. Kruizen

Set 2 leveling jacks

$40
  8. Kruizen

30amp cord with surge protector

$40 30 amp cord and surge protector with remote monitor
  9. Kruizen

Trailer shelves

$100 can bring to some tracks, approx 2’x3’ tall
  10. Kruizen

Road Atlanta entry time

What time can we get in Friday?
  11. Kruizen

TRS mounting

How have ppl mounted pit-bull TRS if you have a tank directly under where you want to mount the plate? need to mount multiple plates. thinking about mounting the plates to plywood and then mounting the plywood to the floor, this would allow me to only secure the plywood on the edges that gives...
  12. Kruizen

2021 schedule???

I’m gonna be that guy!!! I know prob 1st week of December but, but, but after this years cluster f of schedule issues, I’m in a hurry.
  13. Kruizen

Wytheville va

Anyone in the wytheville Va area? Looking to park a vehicle for a weekend.
  14. Kruizen

Gear needed summit July 6

Looking to borrow some gear for a friend, need: Size 54 or 56EU suit Back protector Size 11 boots Let me know what you have. Thanks -Eric
  15. Kruizen

NJMP 5/20

Don’t rush getting here, they aren’t letting us in until 7pm :(
  16. Kruizen

Ncbike poker after dark

How about a game Saturday night: Anyone interested in playing a low stakes($20 buy in-Blinds=.25 small .25 big) Texas Hold’em game either Friday night or Saturday night. This would be a friendly game open to anyone that wants to play, so beginners welcome . Play in the classroom where we will...
  17. Kruizen

After hours Pitt 9/15-16

Anyone interested in playing a low stakes($20 buy in-Blinds=.10 small .25 big) Texas Hold’em game either Friday night or Saturday night. This would be a friendly game open to anyone that wants to play, so beginners welcome. thinking we could set up a table in one of the upper garages. If I...
  18. Kruizen

Va beach to Pitt 8/15-16

Anyone coming from the VA beach area that could grab a set of rims from Richard bell, and bring them to Pitt August 8/15 or 16.
  19. Kruizen

Kawi 300 415 rear sprocket

Need one for road Atlanta, this weekend. Thanks -Eric
  20. Kruizen

Nc bike June 2/3 roll call

Alexis and I will be there! Who else is coming?