Search results

1. meanstrk

2018 BMW S1000RR

2018 BMW S1000RR · Driven 34,586 miles 2018 BMW S1000RR. Injury is forcing retirement so it’s time to let go one of the best bikes I have owned. Full Armour Bodies bodywork. Full Hindle exhaust. Lightech chain adjusters. Brembo RCS19 brake master. Axle Sliders in front. Brand new Shorai...
  2. meanstrk

16-19 ZX10 Armour Bodies bodywork NEW

Brand new in the box 2016-2019 Kawasaki ZX10 Armour Bodies with Superbike seat base and pad. Retail is $1224.98 shipped. Selling for dealer cost + shipping. $935. Located at the Trading Paint shop in Carthage, NC. This price is for pick up only since shipping would only put pricing in the area...
  3. meanstrk

2015 Yamaha R1M

2015 R1M. 8600 miles. Track ready, and I do mean track ready. Add fuel and check tire pressures and send it. This will come with a set of stands and tire warmers. Mods? Yeah, it has some. MotoHolders fairing stay. Motion Pro throttle. Full ABS delete with brand new brake lines up front. CRG...
  4. meanstrk

2015 R1M

Here is a unique opportunity. I am selling my 2015 R1M with 8400 miles. How many times have you found a great deal on a bike but not a huge fan of the paint job? In this case, for the asking price, I will paint in the buyer’s choice with up to 3 colors. Woodcraft rearsets. E/T clip ons...
  5. meanstrk

2020 Ducati V2

2020 Panigale V2 in mint condition. mods include: Flashed ECU WSBK Edition Termi exhaust that sounds amazing Spider rearsets, gas cap, and case protectors. Light weight sprocket carrier with ti hardware and new chain/sprockets. (520) Ti caliper bolts Keyless push button. Carbon front fender and...
  6. meanstrk

2007 Aprilia Factory Tuono/Mille

07 Factory Tuono that is wearing Mille bodywork. Full Ohlins. Forges OZ wheels. Adjustable clip on’s for height and sweep. Sharkskinz bodywork with new front fender and tail. New Oberon clutch slave. LUIMOTO seat cover. New Woodcraft rearsets. Right around 3600 miles on this. Clean one owner...
  7. meanstrk

Ducati 848/1098 Arrow slip on pipes

Condition very good as shown. $400 and can deliver to some SE events or ship for about $30 bucks.
  8. meanstrk

2010 Kawi ZX-10

Selling my ZX-10 to help fund the new bike. It is near mint with only exhaust servo delete and servo buddy, Power Commander, and braided lines. Bodywork looks like new and the odometer shows just over 14K miles. Motul oil is the only oil used in this bike and fluids are fresh. This bike is turn...
  9. meanstrk

2007 GSXR 1000

Only selling due to having a new bike. This has been one of the most solid and best handling bikes I have ever run. So, what does it have done to it? Motor was refreshed by D&D Cycles in Florida just prior to me buying it in 2016 and they did the tuning as well. Yoshimura EMPRO with quick...
  10. meanstrk

2010 ZX-10- Rearsets/ BMC filter/ Yosh exhaust

Filter is like new! $40 shipped! Carbon Yoshimura is a full system- $450 shipped (No, the wolf is not included!!!!) Rearsets in excellent condition with very slight rash on the end of one peg. $200 shipped
  11. meanstrk

06 CBR 1000 part out

Parting out a 2006 CBR 1000 that has a locked up motor. Bike is already pulled apart. Penske double clicker shock set up for 220 lbs. Bazzaz fuel management. ECU, Two sets of bodywork. One is Sharkskinz with some damage on the right side but can be used as is. The other is brand unknown and has...
  12. meanstrk

2008 Yamaha R6

Akrapovic slip on. ASV shorty levers. Pretty much stock otherwise. 27K miles as shown in the pic. Tires are in like new condition and the bike runs as it should. Currently set up as GP shift but it easily changed back to standard. New battery and I have checked the valves which are all in spec...
  13. meanstrk

GSXR 600/750 rear wheels and wheel chock stand

Two rear wheels available. One has rotor and one without. $125 for the one with the rotor and $100 for the other. Both are straight. Can deliver to CMP this weekend or ship at addition cost. Located in Carthage NC. Also have a Trackside wheel chock stand. I just don't use it. $45 bucks
  14. meanstrk

Ohlins steering damper

Was used on my GSXR 1000 for about half a season. Comes in original packaging and is in excellent condition. $225 shipped or I can bring to CMP this weekend.
  15. meanstrk

AGV leathers

Anyone here possibly looking for a set of leathers? This set was ordered special through AGV and has the same specs as their top of the line Astra suit, but is a new design that is in the process of being released. Unfortunately, they don't fit me. They are tagged as size 44,. I am 5', 9" and...
  16. meanstrk

Aprilia RSVR/Tuono front wheel. 2nd Gen

I have a black front wheel sitting on the shelf. No rotors. No bends or flat spots at all. Good condition. This was on my Tuono when I bought it but I have upgraded to forged wheels since. $150 shipped
  17. meanstrk

MIVV GP Titatium pipes for 2nd Gen Aprilia RSVR/Tuono

I bought these for my Tuono, but did not realize there is an aftermarket header on it, so they will not fit. Oh well. They will fit perfect on a Tuono or RSVR with stock headers. Basically in perfect condition other than the typical mounting band wear marks. Comes with mid pipes, hangers...
  18. meanstrk

New race shop in the works.....

I have been planning this for a few years. About 5 years ago, I managed to purchase some property directly behind my house when it because available. 2.66 acres to be precise. Wooded and uncut. My plan was always to use some of that area to build a shop. a nice shop. A REALLY nice shop...
  19. meanstrk

2007 GSXR 1000

Fully prepped 2007 GSXR 1000. Never been titled and have the original certificate of origin. Needs NOTHING! Ohlins TTX rear shock with remote preload adjust. Ohlins 25mm fork kit with extenders. GPR damper. Vortex fairing stay and clip ons. Moto R rearsets. Braided lines. Yoshimura EmPro with...
  20. meanstrk

03 SV 650.

I have a 2003 SV 650 for sale. It's a street setup with just over 13K miles. Extremely clean other than scuffs on the right side upper from the original owner and a ding in the tank. Only mods are a D&D can welded on and undertail which is painted to match. Tires are decent. Brakes were recently...