Search results

1. D

Tire vendor for Roebling?

Any one know who the tire vendor will be for roebling?
  2. D

Summit Main Air Fence Help!

Unless something changes, I'll be there to help set it up.
  3. D

Team Looking for Rider for NJMP Endurance

You already have one too many :)
  4. D

Team Looking for Rider for NJMP Endurance

How many people do you have so far?
  5. D

New Rider from PA... Is my gear acceptable?

Spend the money and get yourself a one piece suit. Even though a two piece will pass tech, a one piece is what you want if you're going to be on the track.
  6. D

Enclosed Trailer

I thought about one of those for about a half of a second. The numbers look good and it would be nice to have turbo boost while pulling hills, but turbos on a gas burner scared me away. Turbos are only good on diesels
  7. D

Enclosed Trailer

Pro line makes a very good trailer. I bought mine (7x14 6'6" height) in 2014 and have had no issues with it. I went with the leaf spring axles, as I don't think the torsions are worth the $700 upgrade. For that kind of money, you can add torsion axles later if you don't like the leaf springs...
  8. D

In case you’re wondering...

That's a whole lot of racing right there :)
  9. D

We can agree to disagree :)
  10. D

Serious question...What is the difference if you hit a tire wall at 86mph or 91 mph? I rode there a couple weeks ago and feel that the track is probably safer with the new paving. It is faster, but guys were going pretty fast there before the repave. At least now you don't have to worry about...
  11. D

Nelson's runs it's own track days... LEAN Trackdays With that being said, it would be nice if N2 could work out a deal with Nelaon's to fit it into the endurance series While on the topic of endurance, Summit Point would be an awesome addition to the series.
  12. D

2006/2007 GSXR 600/750 wheel set

No problem...Hit me up if you change your mind. Won't need to worry about shipping, as I live in Pittsburgh :)
  13. D

2006/2007 GSXR 600/750 wheel set

Any interest in selling the rear only?
  14. D

Loaned Tools

Yea, you're right...he probably used it as a butt plug and forgot it was up there :poop:
  15. D

Loaned Tools

Ha...you are talking about a senile old man that can't remember what he ate for breakfast, let alone remember names and faces from two months ago (and gets passed by Jeff) :)
  16. D

PIRC 8/27 & 8/28

That's right Dirt, nobody wants you around :) Glad you were able to swing right over from Moto Series.
  17. D

Loaned Tools

I was going to give it back, but now I'm really looking forward to those fleas :)
  18. D

Lenny Racing Videos from Summit Point CCS 8/20-21/16

With those credentials, I'm suprised Motogp teams haven't been beating your door down to ride for them.
  19. D

I don't understand how this could happen. You mean to tell me they made a man of your caliber race in the novice class? Did you let them know that you could run record race pace, at a track you've never been to before, after only two practice sessions? Did you show them your killer body...
  20. D

Man, CCS really messed up the grids this weekend. They gridded you up with the novices. Why didn't you go to the tower and have it corrected when you looked at the grid sheet?