Search results

1. J

Roebling road track days !!!!!!

Just wondering why Roebling is not on the schedule????? Awesome track and alway a good turn out. Please advise if anyone knows if Nesba is working on it........Thx JB
  2. J

Michelin race tires

I have quite a few power one "E" rears and a couple of the newest "B" rear. All have lots of wear left for a couple of track days. 50 buck each plus 15 for shipping........
  3. J

Roebling road roll call

Who's in for sat/sun this weekend. Should be hot as hell. Two in from "O" town for the "A" group............
  4. J

Wtb: Lap timer

used that works 100% thx JB
  5. J

WTB: 1998 F3 parts

Looking for some body work. Thanks JB
  6. J

WTB: 07/08 GSX-R1000 track only

Sold my 750. Looking for a set up 1000 with top quality suspension ect... No salvage titles or beaters. Give me a call if you have something. 407 247 9576 Thanks JB
  7. J

Roebling road roll call

I am guessing that since some people bailed from RA this past weekend that Roebling should have a great turn out. The weather looks great so who's going to be there. For those of you that have never been, the track is fast and will teach you how to carry alot of speed into the corners (turn 1)...
  8. J

WTB: 06-07 gsxr750/600 tank

Black with no dents or damage thx JB
  9. J

2007 gsxr 750/600 forks

Like brand new, perfect. 325 shipped or best offer.......JB
  10. J

Michelin Scrubs

I have some PRC fronts and PR5 rears for a 600/750. I will be at Roebling Road Labor day weekend if anyone can use them. You can get a day out of them easy. 75 dollars a set..........JB
  11. J

06/07 wheels gsxr600/750

Two sets: One set complete with rotor and cush drive 550 + shipping One set with cush drive and no rotors 400 + shipping Both sets are straight and have normal tire changing wear 95% as new I will be at Roebling Road Labor day weekend if you would like to get them there.........Thx JB