1. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

SOLD.
  2. damiankelly

NEW LEATHER SUIT

what size suit do u need.
  3. damiankelly

NEW LEATHER SUIT

Your call- here is the difference…. The 7 will Zip into the suit under the liner and goes on/ comes off along with leathers. The 5 goes on/off separate and seems to be a PIA from what I hear. The suit you are looking at is only for the AStars 5or10. AStars race version compatible suits...
  4. damiankelly

NEW LEATHER SUIT

The tech air 7 just came out and is good protection with that suit.…Recommend wearing suit with vest for sizing. If you are not investing in the air vest now make sure you size it to accommodate for a vest when you are ready.. 2¢
  5. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

For you.. the skittles are enough.. see you at Pitt..
  6. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

Not sold
  7. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

Sale Pending..
  8. damiankelly

Suspension Tuning

You may have a difficult process trying to get settings to work for street riding and track riding. you might want a set of forks for the street and a set for track days. They are so simple to swap on the SV it makes sense. you need a wide range of capabilities for suspension on the street. And...
  9. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

10. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

Bumpity
  11. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

I know.. somebody better by this before I come to my senses and recind the offer
  12. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

MEMBER SALE-$$$ FOR SALE ONLY FOR N2 MEMBERS AT $3500. WITHOUT GHETTO CUSTOMS BODYWORK . RED-BODYWORK (is rashed)
  13. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

Who needs a lightweight to learn on?
  14. damiankelly

R9 in 2025

When are we bringing back two stroke 750s?
  15. damiankelly

2009 WR250X

Can help deliver to events.
  16. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

Can help with delivery to DAYTONA ROUND CMP ROUND ROBELING ROUND PRE ROAD ATLANTA VIR DAYS
  17. damiankelly

2009 WR250X

Price drop. Need it gone $3000
  18. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

2007 sv Need the space. PRICE DROP $5000. Or $4200 with rashed bodywork…multiple options if your trying to hit a budget.
  19. damiankelly

2009 WR250X

2009 Yamaha WR250X FOR SALE. I bought new at dealer in 2009. Always garaged. New tires and new chain mid 2023—50 miles +/- on them- One weekend at mini track never removed numbers… Yosh full sys.- Power commander- Fastway pegs Acerbis metal backed hand guards Pro taper Bars. And for street...
  20. damiankelly

SV 650 FOR SALE

I also have another one for ENDURANCE if interested… coming soon.. ..completely set up for 70 minute stints….