Search results

1. jbaugh

Turn-Key Track Day Set-up

Pics sent! Everything is still available.
  2. jbaugh

I'll get some pictures up with the plastics off. The crash bent the rear sub-frame, the main fairing stay, and one of the clip on bars, all of which I have replaced. Tank has a dent in it. I believe it'll need a rear-set, and a battery before it's good to go if all you care about is...
  3. jbaugh

Price drop... 10k. After looking around at some other prices my oringinal asking price is too high.
  4. jbaugh

Details on the trailer: 5' x 10' with 2' v nose - low profile with Torflex axle. Fits into a standard garage and generates almost no drag on the road. Front aluminum stone guard, 32" side door, 15" wheels and spare wheel, Salem flow-through vents, low profile aluminum roof vent, rear barn door...
  5. jbaugh

Open to opinions on price. Looking to move this stuff quick...
  6. jbaugh

Pictures of the trailer.
  7. jbaugh

Pictures. The suit helmet combo that I'm wearing in the picture on the 750 (blue bike) is the one that is included in the sale. Red bike is the 600.
  8. jbaugh

Hi Everyone, Due to some life changes I'm going to be taking a few seasons off. Consequently I'm selling a complete package for anyone looking to get into the sport or anyone else interested. For those that remember Steve/Steakum, this is his trailer and bike set-up I purchased from him a few...
  9. jbaugh

Elite membership

I learned how much all of the pieces on my motorcycle cost :banghead: I'll be getting the elite membership this year to learn as much as I can in the sun!!! :cool:
  10. jbaugh

Best Tires for Trackdays That Do NOT Need Warmers

+1 for Pirellis. I ran the Q2's for the longest time because that's what everyone else ran; bought a bike with Pirellis and after riding with them last year, they'll be my tire of choice this year. However, as others have mentioned it really comes down to whatever you're most comfortable with...
  11. jbaugh

2011 BMW S1000rr

Sold!!!
  12. jbaugh

2011 BMW S1000rr

To the top...
  13. jbaugh

2011 BMW S1000rr

Bump for the Beem...
  14. jbaugh

04 GSX-R 750 - Left exhaust plug in.....

I went down to visit my bike in storage a couple days ago, and started it with the exhaust plug in -_-.... Pulled the clutch lever in and fired it up, bike started right away (very quitely), let the clutch out and the bike's idle immediately became weak and the engine died (bike is in neuteral)...
  15. jbaugh

2011 BMW S1000rr

Bump...
  16. jbaugh

2011 BMW S1000rr

Bump.
  17. jbaugh

2011 BMW S1000rr

Buuuuuuuuuuuuump
  18. jbaugh

2011 BMW S1000rr

Still have 183 angry ponies in my garage taking up space lol