Search results

1. jbaugh

Turn-Key Track Day Set-up

Hi Everyone, Due to some life changes I'm going to be taking a few seasons off. Consequently I'm selling a complete package for anyone looking to get into the sport or anyone else interested. For those that remember Steve/Steakum, this is his trailer and bike set-up I purchased from him a few...
  2. jbaugh

04 GSX-R 750 - Left exhaust plug in.....

I went down to visit my bike in storage a couple days ago, and started it with the exhaust plug in -_-.... Pulled the clutch lever in and fired it up, bike started right away (very quitely), let the clutch out and the bike's idle immediately became weak and the engine died (bike is in neuteral)...
  3. jbaugh

2011 BMW S1000rr

Ad for my S1000rr... asking 11.5k. Has BMW's "saftey package" w/ anti-lock brakes and traction control and extended transferrable factory warranty. Four thousand five hundred miles on the clock. Spotless. Warranty Info: Expires July 9th, 2018 No mileage cap Covers everything except for the...
  4. jbaugh

Subframe woes

Went down at summit main a few weeks ago. Just got to assessing the damages and looks like the subframe is bent. Not looking to spend another 300 bucks in parts... is this something that can be bent/hammered back into shape, or do I definitely need a new subframe? Guess it could affect the...
  5. jbaugh

WTB 05 GSXR Subframe

Looking for an 05 GSXR subframe... :(
  6. jbaugh

Track Day Pics

What was the name of the organization that was taking pictures at Summit Main on 06/17? I thought it was picturesofme.com but it looks like that is a site for posting pictures of people performing coitus......