Search results

1. TProc

Bazzaz QS4 2009-15 GSXR 1000

Sold the bike Installed April 2015 Works flawlessly Stand alone with new push/pull switch All paper work, parts, and original box $320 free ship in 48 cont states
  2. TProc

Back to Help @NCBIKE 6/13-14

Took 2014 off, but as many have in the past, I am coming back out. This will be my first with the new org, and from all I have heard this looks to be exciting times. Been doing lots of street riding for the past year and again feeling the need for more. And what's better than coming back out at...
  3. TProc

Dunlop Valve Stem Marker

is it true that Dunlop marks its tires with a dot, or triangle, on the side wall of the tire to locate where the tire is mounted on the rim in reference to the valve stem to provide a better balance with less wheel weights????
  4. TProc

Dunlop Q2's. $$$$$

I need tires on my street bike, anyone know off the top of their head what Shagmoto (Colin) charges for a 190/120 set. Makes sense to just strip my wheels off and bring them with me to the TD's Thanks in advance
  5. TProc

Thunderbolt, 6/22

Who am I riding with............. Shout out!!!!!
  6. TProc

Great to be back with NESBA

After not being on the track since Oct 2009 while chasing advancement in my career, it was great to be back riding on the track and seeing some friendly faces from my past track experiences. A new bike, and time away, and dodging rain drops made Fri 6/1 at Main a lil overwhelming and debating...