Search results

1. Psychoholic

Road Atlanta July 8-9: ROLL CALL

Is there going to be a track walk available?
  2. Psychoholic

Road Atlanta July 8-9: ROLL CALL

I'm in for both days.
  3. Psychoholic

Road A novice 3/26 wanted

I've got one for Sunday I'm selling.
  4. Psychoholic

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Regrettably I won't be able to make it this weekend. Family illness emergencies have come up and I need to be around.
  5. Psychoholic

Need to sell - 3/27 Novice Road Atlanta

Without getting into too much personal detail there has been a recent influx of sickness in my family that I need to attend to. I have been chomping at the bit for months waiting to get back out there and it pains me to not be able to go but my family needs me this weekend. PM me and we can...
  6. Psychoholic

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

We didn't actually say it - just posted a screen shot.
  7. Psychoholic

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

8. Psychoholic

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

I'm bringing a beacon Sunday if it gets here in time.
  9. Psychoholic

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

I bought a beacon, if it gets here in time I'll have one out if anybody needs it.
  10. Psychoholic

Road Atlanta

Just curious - how many slots are in each class for a track as big as RA?
  11. Psychoholic

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

I'm in for the 27th! Anybody bringing a beacon?
  12. Psychoholic

Pair of used EBC 3058 XC Rotors off of my '03 GSXR750 - $100

Selling as a pair for $100 plus shipping. I'm in Loganville GA (30052). One of them I *think* has a slight warp to it, but after swapping to stock rotors the shake I was feeling is still there, so it might be or might not be (assume it is). These are normally about $180 each. They were on...
  13. Psychoholic

Let's talk about turns 5 and 10B/11 at Road Atlanta.

I guess the adage about learning other people's bad habits stands true here too. :) I keep watching videos of people like Opie Caylor and Disalvo riding the bejesus out of the track and it is such a large margin faster than I am that it's almost surreal. There is a great video of Opie riding...
  14. Psychoholic

I'm planning on doing a 2 day in August at RA with another track org, then doing a WERA weekend to get my actual novice license instead of provisional. I'd just like to be thinking of ways to handle those turns better.
  15. Psychoholic

You mentioning intermediate pace made me go do some research - I'm turning about 1:58-2:01 (unofficially - I couldn't find a beacon for my lap timer) and the general videos (and yes, I know not real scientific) is mid-1:40's to just under 2 minutes. To help with incremental improvements...
  16. Psychoholic

It's a +2 rear sprocket (44T). My god that was a fast lap! I think that was in the 1:32 range? I know I haven't been around much lately, but you guys might have previously noticed I over-analyze EVERYTHING. The mechanics of how stuff works and the best way to do anything is far more...
  17. Psychoholic

The terrible thing about watching videos from your weekend is that you see 101 different things you did wrong and can improve on. I was paying super close attention to the turn in/out points that Kappy gave us during the track walk, so I wasn't trying to do anything fancy speed wise. That...
  18. Psychoholic

I borrowed an extension cord yesterday at Road Atlanta

That was it! I need to get it back to you - whereabouts do you live?
  19. Psychoholic

Road Atlanta Roll Call - July 4/5

Damn John - I saw you up and around and was incredibly relieved, that was a pretty gnarly one (saw the bike after the fact).