Search results

1. motorkas

Track Boots

I'll be there on Sunday (Black BMW #29). I have two sets of my brothers boots which are 46's (12's) . . . they won't be all day comfortable for riding on the street but they will definitely work for 20 mins sessions on the track. I'll bring them just in case you can't get anything from RJ -...
  2. motorkas

2011 and newer Super Duty items

Tom, you sold the cover yet?
  3. motorkas

CR's in A group. . .

It's been a couple of years since I've worked with a CR for a session. The funny thing is, this has been a conversation that I've had with other A group riders for a while now. . ."wouldn't it be cool that when we're hitting walls with our riding, we could work with a CR at our natural A pace?"...
  4. motorkas

SIDI MAG 1 BLACK 43

Sold................
  5. motorkas

HELD RACE EVO SUIT (KANGAROO) 56/46 BLACK/WHITE

Sold................
  6. motorkas

HELD PHANTOM II SIZE 9.5 (Black and Yellow)

Clarification: shipping included is the lower 48:)
  7. motorkas

8. motorkas

SIDI ST AIR SIZE 46 (BLACK AND WHITE)

9. motorkas

TEKNIC XCELERATOR SUIT SIZE 58/48 (KANGAROO)

Sold - thank you again!!!!
  10. motorkas

KNOX BIOMECH XL BLACK AND WHITE

Sold
  11. motorkas

KNOX BIOMECH XL BLACK AND WHITE

Knox BioMech Black and white - XL Used for 2 seasons (10 -15 days) Never crashed. 125.00 shipped 100.00 (CR's) shipped 75.00 (Active/retired Military) shipped
  12. motorkas

SIDI ST AIR SIZE 46 (BLACK AND WHITE)

Sidi ST air size 46 Used for two seasons, never crashed. Apparently my brother liked to use his toe sliders. STG 395.00 200.00 shipped 175.00 (CR's) shipped 150.00 (active/retired Military) shipped
  13. motorkas

SIDI MAG 1 BLACK 43

Sidi Mag 1 Black size 43 Used for half a season (prefer the Vortices). Never crashed. 495.00 STG 250.00 (shipped) 225.00 CR's (shipped) 200.00 Active duty/Retired Military (shipped)
  14. motorkas

HELD RACE EVO SUIT. . .56/46 Never crashed in - worn for less than 20 sessions (about 4-5 hrs on track). Comes with all the armor in the video (ribs, hips integrated back protector). . .also comes with a Forcefield Sub4 insert that I cut to match the supplied back protector (currently in the...
  15. motorkas

TEKNIC XCELERATOR SUIT SIZE 58/48 (KANGAROO)

TEKNIC XCELERATOR SUIT SIZE 58/48 White and Black, never crashed in. It was my brother's suit - he wore it for two seasons (about 10 Track Days). Great Suit - if it was my size I'd keep it. My brother is 5'11 200lbs and he wore hip and thigh pads and a back and chest protector underneath it...
  16. motorkas

HELD PHANTOM II SIZE 9.5 (Black and Yellow)

Held Phantom II for sale (full Kangaroo skin) Size 9.5 Black and Yellow STG $325.00 CR's $225.00 (shipped) retired/active duty military $200.00 (shipped) If you're neither - $250.00 (shipped) Paypal as a "friend" or you pay the fees. Have 4 sessions on them (1/2 a day) My Titans are...
  17. motorkas

Question on boots purchase: Want to get a pair that will last a long time, replaceable sole?

That's because the Vortice soles are designed to replace only the portion of the sole that rests on the rear sets. . .The whole sole isn't needed. . .
  18. motorkas

New Dunlop 211's

^ - 211's only come in one size for the front - 120/70/17
  19. motorkas

Question on boots purchase: Want to get a pair that will last a long time, replaceable sole?

Since you're already wearing Sidi's - the Vortice's are the ones with the replaceable sole insert - it's 30.00 (the insert - the boots are 495.00); the least expensive option is "Shoe goo" - 5.00 (got me through 2 seasons without having to replace boots - you'll have to keep filling it in...
  20. motorkas

Trailer Questions

:) The finish is from the factory - they're PVM's