Search results

1. R

Video from JC I group on 6/29

Great riding Jim, you rode the hell out of that SV. Hope to see you around. Roman
  2. R

Roll Calllll Summit Jefferson 6/29

Saw your bike in the weeds there, was wondering what happened. Did that dirt on the track spook you? Good call on pulling those stakes, yikes :wow: Btw, NESBA CRs are blazing fast, you start to feel like you're keeping up and then they turn it up a wick and it's sink or swim out there...
  3. R

Alles Gute pictures from Summit Point 7/1

These are great, nice artistic touch to the usual track day shots. Too bad he wasn't there on Sunday...
  4. R

Summit Main Sunday Night Pot Luck Roster

Not to threadjack, but I'll be there Friday and Saturday night, bringing a small grill with me if anyone wants to grill out on the other nights.
  5. R

Roll Calllll Summit Jefferson 6/29

I'm in for Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to it!
  6. R

Membership question

Officially a NESBA member. Thanks for the proactive response guys, looking forward to many future track days with the org :cheers:
  7. R

Membership question

I got it. Basically should've just signed up for the membership before the first track day. Live and learn.
  8. R

Membership question

Please bare with me, as I might just be dense, but I ordered a track day earlier this year and kind of assumed that the $25 premium over the member price includes the membership for the rest of the year (since the basic membership itself is $25). Now I'm planning on ordering another track day...
  9. R

Ayden Lee Racing gear still around?

I got an ALR suit last year and I'm a big fan. Good quality, reasonable pricing, hope they're still around.
  10. R

NJMP June 15-16, Who's in?

Had a great time out there. A little bit mystified by the bumping rules, but that's alright, had a fun time riding with the B group, enjoyed learning the track.
  11. R

NJMP June 15-16, Who's in?

What's up guys, just signed up for my first NESBA track day for Saturday. Mostly ride with Tony's but figure I'd mix it up, plus I haven't tried Lightning yet, so it's a weekend of firsts. I'll be on a white SV full sharkskinz bodywork. Can't till Saturday!