Search results

1. HondaGalToo

New Member - Heading to Pitt this month

Great posts! The only thing I'd say is to not buy an inexpensive rear stand. :) Get a Pitbull, you'll never have to buy another!
  2. HondaGalToo

Yeah, it's new this year, apparently. I wonder if you're then assigned a spot? That sucks, I want to pit where I want.
  3. HondaGalToo

I don't think that has changed, you should be able to drop off. If you find out differently, let us know. Much better to come in and set up the night before, less rushing in the morning. Gates usually open around 5 at Pitt, IIRC.
  4. HondaGalToo

Generally, they are in the north paddock, where we normally pit. If full, they may shuttle you off to the south paddock, which is pretty far away, you wouldn't hear calls. You really don't want to be there, I'd bring a genny over having to be in the south paddock.
  5. HondaGalToo

Thank you N2!

Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!! Nice work!!
  6. HondaGalToo

Tire warmers

If you want to go less expensive, Sportbike Track Gear sells some that are branded with their name, but made by Chicken Hawk. Chicken Hawk is another brand I see a lot around the paddock. Capit are exceptional, but pricey. I personally use Bickle Racing's, they're in Canada. He stands by his...
  7. HondaGalToo

I'm Back!

Not that I recall, lol
  8. HondaGalToo

I'm Back!

Hey! I remember you! Welcome back, hope to see you at the track!
  9. HondaGalToo

NEW LEATHER SUIT

As long as they are large enough and have good contrast to the background so they can be read by the cornerworkers, it's fine. You can even make it out of painters tape if you want. This is a bike that will see both street and track? When I had a bike that did double-duty, I put vinyl numbers on...
  10. HondaGalToo

NEW LEATHER SUIT

Yup, one of many good options!
  11. HondaGalToo

NEW GUY - EXCITED!!

Welcome, Tom! You are going to have a blast and meet a lot of cool like minded motorcycle addicts! PittRace is the best track on the east coast! You'll learn a lot. We designate a CR (control rider/coach) to new to the track riders to help you out with lines and other info. Introduce yourself to...
  12. HondaGalToo

Another new guy

Welcome, again!
  13. HondaGalToo

Welcome!! You are going to have a blast and learn a ton! What you learn on the track will also make you a better street rider! I won't be at Pitt that weekend, but I'll be out there later in the season. Enjoy! Everyone is super helpful, so just introduce yourself and ask any questions. Here's...
  14. HondaGalToo

New lurker

Welcome!
  15. HondaGalToo

Novice to Intermediate Question

I didn't plan it. It dropped a valve, destroying the 600 engine. So I'm like, why not a bit more hp? LOL.
  16. HondaGalToo

Novice to Intermediate Question

Well said, Mike from Atlanta! Hope to see you at the track, although I don't get down south very often these days. <<<<also older than dirt. Ha!
  17. HondaGalToo

Where can we buy some N2 merch?

Right, yeah, the directors have different polo shirts that are black, different from our pit shirts. They do look nice.
  18. HondaGalToo

Staff has those "pit shirts" that look like polo shirts that we wear for tech/registration :)
  19. HondaGalToo

A polo shirt would be nice. And a hoodie, if they aren't already one of the "staples".