Search results

1. C

2006 Yamaha R6 track bike

sold (months ago, still getting contacted though...)
  2. C

2003 Haulmark Cadet 7x20ft toyhauler

sold...sorry for the late post
  3. C

Sale pending
  4. C

I have a 2500 diesel pickup, but the previous owners towed it for a long time with their Tahoe. It tows real easy
  5. C

2006 Yamaha R6 track bike

For sale is my '06 R6 (NOT the R6S). I've owned it for a couple years and it has never failed me. I had KWS check the valve lash and go through the whole bike 6 track days ago for me, all is well. They also dyno tuned it to help with fueling; I think it was 100 octane fuel they were using. Still...
  6. C

Selling my 8ftx20ft 2003 Haulmark Cadet tandem axel toyhauler. Ramp rear door, man-door on right side with screen door, working heat pump (AC/heat), two twin beds, lots of cabinet storage, working hot water heater, working fridge, radio/CD player, microwave, toilet & shower, two propane bottles...
  7. C

Best video camera for me to film my track-days

I have a Contour 2+ (yes, they are back in business) and it isn't the giant brick that the gopro is. Plus it has a GPS to show speed, elevation and track line. It isn't good enough to see your top speed because it updates every second or so, but it is a cool feature you can use elsewhere. It's a...
  8. C

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

Bob said emails will be out by Friday
  9. C

$380 paid with credits is untouchable. Banks can only go back 60 days. Maybe I'll get the $80 back extra I had to pay
  10. C

What to people use for pit flooring

that looks like the plastic click together stuff. see the tabs at the borders?
  11. C

The RA dates were to be my first with NESBA in over a year. I was planning on going there, then going straight to Austin for the GP. I even planned on storing one of my bikes with a local ATL guy for the trip...now I see this. Can a NESBA admin please let all of us know as soon as possible...
  12. C

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

#142 - paying homage to the 142 students that died in WWII from the US Merchant Marine Academy (Kings Point), my alma mater. KP is the only school, including the other four service academies, that sends its students into war zones.
  13. C

R6 guys I need advice

I have seen two guys get talked to there. One put the insert in and went back out, the other "tinkered" with it and went back out, and neither got talked to again. JGP's neighbors include cows and hay bales, so maybe that helps a lot
  14. C

Woodcraft customer service

I emailed Woodcraft about making rearsets for the Grom and they got back right away with interest. Luckily, there was a guy on the Grom forum that was close enough to drop a bike off for them to work on and things are progressing nicely. I was very impressed as well with Woodcraft's response time
  15. C

Leatt STX-RR brace

Sorry...forgot to say I have $8,000,000 in an account from when I worked in Nigeria for you, and a special herb you can rub in your eyes to make your dick bigger. PM for details
  16. C

Leatt STX-RR brace

I did a search and saw no one had brought this up in a while, so I thought I'd chime in. First off, what is your life worth to you? If it's less than $500, then don't buy the brace. If life is worth something to you then, well, buy one. I bought the -RR because I ride on the track, and it...
  17. C

So, uh the schedule has been posted

Same here. I didn't ride NESBA last year because I was offshore for all the SE dates. I'd love to see May and Sept dates added.
  18. C

6x12' V-nose, ramp door. Has clear title

$1750 I have a couple guys looking at it next weekend when I get back in town fyi
  19. C

6x12' V-nose, ramp door. Has clear title

I am selling my trailer because I bought a toyhauler trailer and don't need this. Located in Charleston, SC It is a Diamond Cargo single axle, white, v-nose with a ramp door in the rear, man door in the sides with working locks, unfinished inside. 12 foot box with another 2 feet in the V-nose...