Search results

1. C

2006 Yamaha R6 track bike

For sale is my '06 R6 (NOT the R6S). I've owned it for a couple years and it has never failed me. I had KWS check the valve lash and go through the whole bike 6 track days ago for me, all is well. They also dyno tuned it to help with fueling; I think it was 100 octane fuel they were using. Still...
  2. C

2003 Haulmark Cadet 7x20ft toyhauler

Selling my 8ftx20ft 2003 Haulmark Cadet tandem axel toyhauler. Ramp rear door, man-door on right side with screen door, working heat pump (AC/heat), two twin beds, lots of cabinet storage, working hot water heater, working fridge, radio/CD player, microwave, toilet & shower, two propane bottles...
  3. C

Leatt STX-RR brace

I did a search and saw no one had brought this up in a while, so I thought I'd chime in. First off, what is your life worth to you? If it's less than $500, then don't buy the brace. If life is worth something to you then, well, buy one. I bought the -RR because I ride on the track, and it...
  4. C

6x12' V-nose, ramp door. Has clear title

I am selling my trailer because I bought a toyhauler trailer and don't need this. Located in Charleston, SC It is a Diamond Cargo single axle, white, v-nose with a ramp door in the rear, man door in the sides with working locks, unfinished inside. 12 foot box with another 2 feet in the V-nose...
  5. C

WTB 06 R6 wheel

I'm looking for an extra set of R6 wheels (front and rear) for an '06. Color doesn't matter, but condition does. PM me if you're willing to part with a full set
  6. C

NJMP vs Jennings

Okay, time to compare apples to oranges, both are fruit. In this case, both are racetracks, but I am curious as to which one guys prefer. I'm signed up for the NJMP Lightning days June 14/15, but that is a 12 hour drive vs Jennings 4-5hour drive from Charleston. I don't mind the drive at all...
  7. C

2010 KTM 450 XC-W Champions Edition

I'm selling my barely ridden 2010 KTM 450XC-W Champions Edition. It is titled in South Carolina with a STREET title, but is not street legal despite the plate (no turn signals, brake light switch or horn). It has 7 hours on it, yes, seven. I don't ride it since I don't have any friends that ride...
  8. C

Barber Nov 10-11

Going to my first track day at the Nov 10/11 Barber date and cannot wait. My question is, what does Barber have in the way of camping? I might buy an enclosed trailer if I can find one at the right price and sleep in that, or just bring my tent if I cannot and have the bike in the bed of my...
  9. C

Just signed up

Just bought the beauty below, and I want to be able to push it harder than I can on the street. I signed up for Barber on Nov 11th, my first track day outside of California Superbike School. It's the first one my schedule allows me to go to, so I have to do it! If anyone is going to CSS 2-day...