Search results

1. L

Signet Q Silver Frost - XL

Brand new with box, bag, tags. Just taken out for photos. Price is shipped anywhere to CONUS net amount to me via PayPal (or PayPal gift family and friends). Signet Q Silver Frost - XL - $375
  2. L

Rev'it Jerez Gloves, XL, Black White

Excellent barely used condition, minor scuff marks on some of the hard parts but not even broken in. Runs small (fits like Large) $170 PayPal net to me shipped to CONUS
  3. L

Dainese Full Metal RS, Medium, White/Black/Flourescent Red

For sale are a pair of lightly used Dainese Full Metal RS gloves in the White/Black/Flourescent Red colorway in size MEDIUM. They are a size too big for me, so selling them. $220 net to me via PayPal shipped to CONUS
  4. L

Daytona Security EVO Boots, EU 42 / US 9

For sale is my pair of Daytona Security Evo Boots in size EU 42 or US 9. The toe box on these normally run a bit narrow, so I spent quite a bit of time to loosen them up. They fit similar to Dainese Axial Pro In, Sidi Vortice EU 42 now. I have worn these maybe less than a dozen times and...
  5. L

Arai Mediums for Sale (Defiant, Corsair, RXQ)

Both are brand new and never used, $500 for either net to me via PayPal shipped anywhere to CONUS Also got a Corsair V, Nicky-4, Medium, Build date 03/2013 - $600 (Online retail is $836) Corsair V, Hayden Camo, Large, Build date 05/2014 - $600 (Online is $836)
  6. L

Sidi Vortice Air, EU 42 / US 8.5-9

For sale is my spare pair of boots, lightly used. Always worn with fresh socks. Light scuffing on the left side and some normal light wear and tear on the exterior from riding. Overall in excellent condition. These are the newest version with the all red buckles and NOT the old 2011...
  7. L

Held Titan, 7 Small, Black

Light wear on the left from a slow down. Otherwise in excellent condition. $250 shipped to CONUS These are the newest version of the Titans. Revzilla has em for 380 now. Size is 7 (small)
  8. L

Alpinestars GP Pro, Large and Supertech R EU46 (11.5 US), White/Black Brand new with tags

Brand new!!! Decided to go all black instead, tried on for maybe 10 seconds if that. Comes with all box, tags. Both the GP Pros and Supertech Rs are the newest versions. K-tech on the GP Pros and the Yellow Lacing on the STRs. Price is $600 shipped anywhere to the CONUS. Payment via PayPal gift...
  9. L

BNIB Arai Corsair V, Size Large, Dani 3 and Nakagami

Both are brand new in box and never tried on. Just took it out carefully with gloves to take pictures. Size is LARGE. Medium and Large sizes share the same shell shape, so you could order the 10mm comfort headliner and the 30mm cheek pads for a medium fit. Price is $670 each shipped anywhere to...
  10. L

Some Arais for sale

All are brand new. They were never tried on. I just took them out of the box with nitrile gloves to take pictures. Most of them are 2013 build or late 2012. Prices are PayPal net to me or PayPal Gift shipped to CONUS. GALLERY OF ALL HELMETS HERE: http://imgur.com/a/TIwJR Build dates pictures...
  11. L

Arai Defiant White Base, L

soldddd
  12. L

Brand new Arai RXQ Gloss White, XL

solldddd
  13. L

Forcefield Extreme Harness Flite L2 Chest/Rib/Back/Lumbar Vest, Small (Adjustable)

Extremely protective and super comfortable. Flows great, but also blocks cold air well. All the bands are adjustable. Provides a good amount of posture support as well. Molds to your body shape after a few minutes. One of the best protection options on the market. Can use for sportbikes...
  14. L

Held Phantom II, Black, 10 XL

Used once but has a little electrical tape adhesive residue resulting from trying to create wind seal on the perforated areas with a heated liner. This is the Phantom II in size 10, XL. Selling to size down. $200 shipped.
  15. L

Arai Signet Q, XL, Frost Black

Brand new but tried on one time. For long oval heads. Build date is 06/2013, so a super new shell. $370 shipped. Located in Vienna, VA for local pickup. PICS HERE: http://imgur.com/a/Ad7F2
  16. L

2004 Kawasaki ZX10R (VA)

SOLDDDDD 13,500 miles, great condition for its age, just some storage scuffs on the plastics and some heel rubs on the swingarm area Modifications: -Attack Track Plastics -HyperPro RSC Steering Damper -Traxxion Forks -Vortex Rearsets -Intake Head Ported -NGK Iridium Plugs -Full Micron Exhaust...