Search results

1. CBRtist

Kid Size Barber Tee + N2 Staff Tee (free)

Moving and ran into these. Pink Barber shirt is youth S, N2 Staff shirt is youth M. Thought someone might want before I toss. Cost free and will ship free. Email: wendy@beherd.com or hmu on FB
  2. CBRtist

ATTN: N2 AIR FENCE FUNDRAISER/POTLUCK @ PITT RACE 9/14-9/15

It takes a village... and the annual N2 Track Days Air Fence Fundraiser event is here! Keeping with tradition, on Saturday 9/14 following the track day, we will have a pot luck dinner and a live auction with exceptional prizes! This fundraiser will take place between 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. in the...
  3. CBRtist

New Ninja 636... $9999 MSRP?

I was looking into the 400, when I was told that they are blowing these out at that price (and will come down on MSRP). I'm looking for a new street bike, which may eventually turn a wheel on track. The lower seat height is appealing and it seems they perform well on and off the track...
  4. CBRtist

Tool Recommends For Carb Stuff

So I’ve started taking mechanics classes (small engine repair I and II) because I wanted to start doing some of my own wrenching, and hopefully teach Ria. There were no supplies listed for the class, and our first class was mostly intro/lecture/basics. But he announced next week, we would be...
  5. CBRtist

Anyone I can possible leave bikes with 9/16-9/17?

Teaching season has started, so weekdays for the most part are out. Luckily, I only teach mornings this year. Is any *insert trusted, responsible* individual riding both days that I can leave my bike(s) with? My plan is to unhitch/lock up RV. Go home Sun. night then drive back after my morning...
  6. CBRtist

Roll Call! Lightning 7/28 + 7/29

Who will be in attendance at this epic weekend? Doubly epic because remember I'm hosting a private NJ Mini Event on Monday over at Kart Track. Here's info! Contact me with more info/questions. Spots filling up and bike rentals limited...
  7. CBRtist

N2 Private NJ Mini GP Day - July 30 (After Lightning)

Monday, July 30 at 8 AM - 4 PM NJMP Lightning (Kart Track) WOULD YOU LIKE TO.... • Add on a fun, extra track day after our Lightning weekend? • Ride track with your kids? (email me regarding requirements) • Enhance your riding skills? (any level) • Mock/Practice race with fast friends? • Ride...
  8. CBRtist

Bike Stand Recommendations?

Previous toy hauler had Pit Bulls. New toy hauler I've been getting by with chocks, but I've only been hauling minis. I have concerns once I start loading big bikes. I *could* install Pit Bulls in this hauler, but it's a smaller hauler and there isn't a dedicated garage as before. There are 3...
  9. CBRtist

Dover Air Force Base Show... Military Tips?

Hola Everyone, As usual, I will be heading out with one of our local dealerships, Diamond MotorSports, to the Dover AFB Motorcycle Safety Show in DE this Friday representing N2. Had quite a bit of interest and interesting conversations there last year and I do angle my general "sell" towards...
  10. CBRtist

FS: 2013 GSXR 750 - Track Ready

2013 GSXR 750 $8000 Akropovic full exhaust Penske rear shock Race Tech front springs Woodcraft frame and spool sliders Moto-R adjustable rear sets Tech Spec snake skin tank grips Hot Bodies race plastic Stock gearing Paint and decals by Speedwerks Safety wired Oil changes after every 2 track...
  11. CBRtist

What is fun about this idiocy?

https://motoridersuniverse.com/news/1253744-dirt-riders-were-seized-and-one-of-them-was-shot-in-the-foot-by-boston-police-on-route-93-south.html And was that a scooter trying to jump the median? :eek: :laugh:
  12. CBRtist

Tell me what I need to know about towing

I'm most likely upgrading this year to a new mini toy hauler. It's pretty much all Ria and I need, so I'd like to downsize from driving my tank. I'll also need something to tow with, so upgrading my vehicle too. Hauler I'm looking at is 8,000 lbs. loaded. Vehicle I'm looking at can haul a...
  13. CBRtist

Does this sound fishy and what's your take?

Went to get my oil changed at Jiffy Lube. While I was waiting, the attendant was backing my car out of its spot, cut the wheel and grinded into his manager's car. Fair amount of damage/buckling to my right front panel. Manager shows me damage and apologizes. We separate and call our insurance...
  14. CBRtist

Barber Minor Pit Bike Policy?

Anyone know the pit bike policy for minors? Can they ride in paddock? Certain times? I know it varies with tracks and I'm wondering if I should even bother taking down Ria's 50. If no one knows, I'll try to put in a call down there... thought I'd start here first.
  15. CBRtist

What We Can Learn From Kids

Curbing... they give no fucks. They will straight line it through a chicane and care less... Damn little buggers :devil:
  16. CBRtist

Miles from home or a track... I Spy...

This guy (or gal!)... (Downingtown, PA) A couple seconds later, I would have pulled up alongside. you would have seen my representation of the brethren.... we could have swapped a head nod, but you turned off to get your Wawa on :( :laugh:
  17. CBRtist

My Weekend... Too Good To Not Post

Long, but entertaining... Signed Ria up for 3-Day NJ Mini GP Camp. I was trying to get tires on my 100 prior to, but couldn't make it happen. Figured I would just go for her as I usually do. Day one, as a parent, I followed along... did the track walk, watched the drills, sat in on...
  18. CBRtist

Thank you!!! Thunderbolt "Track Tour"

Judy mentioned something in the original thread, but I wanted to dedicate a post to this because you all contributed to changing several people's lives forever (for the good). As you may or may not know, the Sirens Womens Motorcycle Club of NYC and a group of Delaware riders visited us on...
  19. CBRtist

Roll Call: Thunderbolt Fri, Sat, Sun 8/25-8/27

Calling all Non-AMA Dweebs... Who's in? What days? I'm in Sat/Sun.
  20. CBRtist

Track Tours at Thunderbolt 8/26-8/27

Myself and Judy have coordinated track tours for both days at Thunderbolt for this weekend. On Sat. 8/26, The Sirens of NYC will be coming down, and Sun. 8/27 we will have a group of Delaware riders and club members. Both groups will meet us at TB prior to lunch and we will be giving them a...