Search results

1. Smiley

I heart Nesbians shirts

Hey all, I was doing some cleaning in my basement and came upon 3 fushia purple ish "I heart Nesbians" t shirts. 1 medium and 2 Xtra large pm me if you want one or all first come first server 20 each bucks shipped.
  2. Smiley

greg kotlinski oplease pic up the curtousy phone

greg kotlinski oplease pic up the curtousy phone :-)
  3. Smiley

HELP need a clutch cable for saturday

Hey all I need a clutch cable for an 07 / 08 zx6r for saturday at autobahn please please please.... The stealer ship is not making me happy they said it might be here tomorrow. fingers crossed...
  4. Smiley

any have a ktm hook-up?

Looks like Marcus will be doing some racing this year anyone have a ktm hookup . Wanting to pick him up a 50 soon sx soon. Thanks in advance.
  5. Smiley

2005 Victory lane 28SRV Toy hauler for sale.

Hey all I'm getting ready to sell my toy hauler. I'll be getting it cleaned up and winterized this comming weekend. pics etc to come shortly. Let me know if your interested. :D
  6. Smiley

BHF 2nd annual great smoke out Success!

What an awsome time !!!! The cook out was a huge success in my opinion, thanks to everyone that contributed and all that came to eat! I love team work. Man did we ate a lot of food!!! To all that wanted to make a $ donation feel free to send it to the air fence fund or give a little more at...
  7. Smiley

Electrical bike help?

Hey all, My bike is angry at me! I went to burp the rad fuid yesterday and it did one click like a dying battery does and then nuthin no more electrical. when I turn the key nuthing works any ideas were the issue is? Bike is an 07 ZX6R What I had done before this issue Replaced wood craft...
  8. Smiley

Steve P shoot your info

Need to touch base on the 4th SMOKE out,
  9. Smiley

Props to turn one!!!

Hey Joe, Thanks for inspecting my 2 sets of forks internals and stuff this weekend! I didn't realize turn one is still a full tilt shop less the track side tire service. Very glad to see you still helping members out with suspension work and everything else! We need to do a full retune of my...
  10. Smiley

XT Racing Ultra Lap Timer Reciever Only $145.00 shipped

Hey all, I found a this XT laptimer in my garage today. I have no use for it since Cuck Norris runs next to me to counting off the seconds while I'm on track. $140.00 to you door.
  11. Smiley

WTB 07-08 ZX6R rear axle and nut

Hey all, I need a rear axle including the nut for an 07 /08 zx6r thanks in advance.
  12. Smiley

07 / 08 ZX6R keyless ignition?

Hey All, I'm Looking to go keyless ingnition on my 07 zx6r. Anyon have any doing this today care to share how they faired? Trying to get rid of everything I can on the bike. Thanks in advance for any help. Smiley
  13. Smiley

suspension guide ?

Hello all. I recall a suspension trouble shooting link from here some time ago and can't seem to find it. Does any one rember the page i'm talking about ? maybe hix or wink posted it thanks in advance for any help.
  14. Smiley

WTB or trade A* GP tech Gloves XXL

WTB or trade A* GP tech Gloves XXL. I would like a pair in black if possible. I have a pair in black likc new that are XL I'm willing to trade for XXL
  15. Smiley

40 rear stand for sale will deliver to BHF

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?p=148709#post148709
  16. Smiley

Oxford rear stand 40 bucks

Hey all, I have an oxford rear stand its the Pad type for sale. I can bring it to BHF this weekend if you need it. First 40 bucks takes it.
  17. Smiley

Stock Dodge Ram 2500 aluminum rims

Hey all, I got new wheels and don’t need the stockers any more. they ar the aluminum 8 lug pattern Comes with the E rated tires, they have some life left in them. 400 or best offer. :idea:
  18. Smiley

PROP's to turn one Joe D for helping my bike turn!!!!

Hey Joe, Thanks for making my bike finish a turn this weekend!!!! the rest of the day went much much better props to you.
  19. Smiley

03 zx6r 636 frame and swingarm

hey all, I'm selling my frame and swingarm cheap http://bn.craigslist.org/mcy/1818344230.html hit me up if your interested.
  20. Smiley

Need some spare gear for a rider

Hey All, I'm bringing a buddy that wants to maybe get into trackdays, He needs to borrow some gear for the weekend Boots (size 12) for sure Gloves and a suit maybe if my stuff don't fit him. thanks in advance for any help.