Search results

1. 9

DC metro to Barber - November 24-28, 2016

Hey guys. If anyone needs a ride from the DC metro to Barber this weekend and can load by tomorrow, Wednesday the 23rd, I have space in my trailer. Let me know!
  2. 9

WTB: 06+ R6 Pit Bull TRS pins

Let me know what you have. Willing to trade 06-07 GSXR-600/750 pins as well. Thanks!
  3. 9

2007 Suzuki GSXR-600 (Track/street)

I'm going to try another bike this year so I'm selling my current track ride. 2007 Suzuki GSXR-600 Clean title 8300 miles All wiring intact for street conversion Track plastic Renthal grips Vortex rear sets EBC HH front pads Bazzaz Z-Fi/TC/QS Moto-R stator cover Leo Vince GP slip on Stainless...
  4. 9

NJMP Lightning 10/3-10/4: Roll Call

Who's going? Also, will power be provided? I noticed that N2 has been covering power for almost all of the events I've attended this year. Major THANK YOU is in order!
  5. 9

VA/DC/MD to NJMP 10/3-10/4: I have room for a few bikes.

Hey guys, I'm planning on heading up to NJMP this weekend and have some extra room for a few bikes. Let me know if you need help getting them up there and back this weekend.
  6. 9

NCBIKE 7/13 - I Group video

Hey guys, I had a blast this weekend, thanks! Myself and another guy on a CBR 600 (can't remember his name) had a good run on Sunday and I shared the video with him but I figured I'd post it up here too for anyone interested. I don't remember the exact session number but I think it was around...
  7. 9

NJMP Lightning 5/17-5/18: Great weekend!

Just wanted to say this past weekend was a fantastic event overall. Met a few pit neighbors, Mike and another guy who's name escapes me... but whose wife made the spiced rum cupcakes - awesome stuff there! Weather..perfect. Had a little chit chat with CR Glen on a classic R6 :D thanks for the...
  8. 9

WTB: Pit Bull TRS pins for Suzuki 04-05 GSXR-600, TL-1000, Hayabusa, etc - F0075AA-000

Hi all. Looking for Pit Bull TRS pins, part number F0075AA-000. let me know what you have. Thanks!
  9. 9

WTB: CBR1000RR 04-13 Pit Bull TRS pins

Looking for a set of pins for a 04+ CBR1000RR.. let me know what you have. Thanks!
  10. 9

Registration blocked for Summit Jefferson 6/20 6/21, Road Atlanta 5/23

Hi guys, I looked at the calendar and it seems that registration is blocked for the above-mentioned dates. Are they still available for registration or is there some sort of issue?
  11. 9

VA/MD/DC to Road Atlanta 4/18-4/20

Hey guys, I have a friend that's looking to transport his bike down to Toccoa, GA, one way. Let me know if you have an extra spot. Thanks!
  12. 9

Road Atlanta 4/18-4/20 - will there be an air fence?

Hey guys. Just wondering if the air fence will be up for Road Atlanta 4/18 through 4/20.
  13. 9

WTS: Pit Bull Trailer Restraint System for KTM Super Duke/950 Super Moto

I have a brand new Pit Bull TRS for a KTM Super Duke/950 Super Moto that I won't be using. Yours for $270 delivered. Thanks for looking!
  14. 9

WTB: Pit Bull TRS pins for 03-06 CBR600RR

Update: found a pair of pins. Thanks! Looking for part number F0075S-000. Let me know what you have... thanks!
  15. 9

WTB: Barber, I Group, 11/9 and 11/10

I found spots. Thank you! PM me please if you are looking to sell/cancel.
  16. 9

Elite membership - free renewal with 12+ events?

After attending 12+ events in a year, does the elite membership for next year get automatically renewed or is there a process for this?
  17. 9

Leather rental/borrow for NCBIKE 9/22?

One of my friends that's coming down for NCBIKE is looking to rent or borrow leathers. He's a big guy (6'3", 230 lbs), US 46-48... If you have something he could use please post up! Thanks!
  18. 9

WTB: Pit Bull TRS

Hey guys, Looking for a few Pit Bull TRSs (3). Any pins are fine but I'd prefer 06+ GSXR pins, Panigale pins or ZX6 pins. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
  19. 9

Njmp 8/12-8/13

Hey guys, Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone that took a moment to give me some feedback. For the CRs, Dion as always, Thomas, and Will (love the RV). I think Vinny towed me around for the first session on Monday for a bit.. that was fun. Also wanted to say it was great to meet some...
  20. 9

WTS: Pit Bull Trailer Restraint System w/ ZX10 pins

Hi guys, I think I picked up one too many of these. I thought I could use three but it looks like I only have room for two. I may have another for sale soon but for now, I am selling one complete setup, with ZX10 pins. Pit Bull offers three different ZX10 pins; I will find out which ones they...