Search results

1. milspecryderzmcprez

2011 Gsxr 600 upper fairings for decent price

Any deals on armor upper bodies fairings for 2011 gsxr 600? I have the rest just looking for upper for good price. 9315427480
  2. milspecryderzmcprez

WTB: 2011 and up gsxr 600/750 track body work

If anyone has spares laying around. Looking for an upper and lower fairing for decent price. Thank you. 9315427480
  3. milspecryderzmcprez

2008-2009 cbr 1000 pcv $190

I have pcv for 08-09 cbr 1000 if anyone is interested. 9315427480
  4. milspecryderzmcprez

04-05 gsxr 600/750 spare wheel and tire set $350

Came off my one of my track bike. Sold it and now have this sitting around. Buyer pays shipping. 9315427480
  5. milspecryderzmcprez

Tally 15-16 Aug

Thanks Henroc10
  6. milspecryderzmcprez

Tally 15-16 Aug

Me and my wife was there SAT so if anyone has anything on I group it would greatly be appreciated.
  7. milspecryderzmcprez

Tally 15-16 Aug

Me and the wifey had a blast riding with you guys. Will definitely be looking forward into doing more track days with the ORG. By any chance anyone have any vids on I group they like to share. Just wanted to see if I can catch myself riding so I can see things I need to work on. Thanks in advance.
  8. milspecryderzmcprez

Possible used suit loan for Barber this Sat.. Please help if able..

Matt sorry I never stopped by to thank you for trying to help my buddy. I stayed only Sat and it got hectic and busy. His suit passed tech and was able to ride. Thanks for the offer and we appreciate it. Next time you are in Barber when Im there, I ll make sure I come by and personally say thanks.
  9. milspecryderzmcprez

Will do. Should be there round 7 PM coming from Ft. Campbell, KY. Thanks again..
  10. milspecryderzmcprez

Thanks for the help Matt. Where are you setting up your pit so we can stop by whether he fix it or not.
  11. milspecryderzmcprez

So my friend messed up his suit at the last minute. He is in the process of repairing it tomorrow. This will be his first track day event ever and I wanted to show him how awesome riding in the track is vs riding in the street. (plus it would be a good addition to have as a track day buddy). If...
  12. milspecryderzmcprez

WTB: 06 gsxr 600rr rear set (non oem model)

If you have extra you are willing to let go for a decent price. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
  13. milspecryderzmcprez

WTB: Cheap tire warmers

Ty. See u at RA..
  14. milspecryderzmcprez

Good spot to set up pit w/ power outlet in RA Memorial Day Weekend?

This will be my first time in RA and looking for a good spot to setup my pit (to include power outlets). I will be bringing 4 additional riders from Ft. Campbell, KY. Barber it's first come first serve, but just trying to get your opinion so I can prepare myself when I get there. Thanks for...
  15. milspecryderzmcprez

Thank you. I will be taking your offer if I don't find one by then. Looking forward to my first RA trackday. I'll be bringing an additional 4 guys who will be riding the B group with me from Ft. Campbell, KY.
  16. milspecryderzmcprez

07-08 r1 pciii

any takers......???:notsure:
  17. milspecryderzmcprez

Anyone going to Atlanta Memorial Day Weekend. I'm looking for one. Let me know if you got one on the side you willing to let go on the side. Thanks.