Search results

1. freeflydive

Congrats Big Jimmy!

Wow, congratulations on the the bump. Cheers, Majdi
  2. freeflydive

NJMP Lightning 5/17-5/18

Special thanks to all the selfless CR's...most notably- Allen, Glenn and Rick. I had a great time and learned quite a bit. It was a double whammy for me...first time on Lightning and my first time in Intermediate group...simply put, I was humbled! Semper Fi, Majdi #58
  3. freeflydive

Dunlop Q3 PSI info for track day?

Based on MarkBilt's feedback, I run 30Front/28Rear (hot) on the BMW S1000RR. I check my tires as they come off the warmers prior to the morning session and again later in the day as the ambient temp increases. The tire warmers are not necessary with the Q3's, as they warm up fairly quick...but...
  4. freeflydive

What is everyones track day plans this year?

I'll be out there with NESBA again, but I'll also ride with another organization due to NESBA's price increase for all members, non-existent $99 Mondays, and limited schedule this year. I'll consider renewing my Elite membership when it expires.
  5. freeflydive

Q2s VS. Q3s

I rode both the Q2 and Q3 on the track last year at a beginner level. The Q3 are fantastic and know a few riders using them upto a very fast intermediate level...at that point, they typically transition to GPA's. Somehow Dunlop managed to increase the Q3's level of grip, while increasing their...
  6. freeflydive

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Nice job Andrew. I can't wait to start brainstorming my body kit's paint design with you. Let me know when you need for me to drop the bike off. Cheers, Majdi
  7. freeflydive

Elite membership

Same as above...I purchased my elite membership last year and it paid for itself after the first 3x track days. Make the subsequent track day fees much easier to live with...especially when my better half reconciles our bank account!
  8. freeflydive

DC bike show

Nice, thanks for sharing your photos with us.
  9. freeflydive

DC bike show

Mmmmm....is that Rossi's bike from last season?!
  10. freeflydive

FS: Shoei RF-1100 Hadron Helmet ($225) and Sidi Vertigo Air Boots ($125)

If anyone is interested, I can bring the helmet/boots to the next track event at Thunderbolt (29/30Sept).
  11. freeflydive

Body position vid regarding wrist position

Ditto...I can't say enough great things about CSS. Completed lvl 4 multiple times and looking forward to the next season when you return to the east coast. Always great to see Dylan, Pete, John G., James T., grumpy Will and the rest of the crew. :D Cheers, Majdi
  12. freeflydive

ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

USMC_10 and I have signed up. Hope to see you all trackside...provided it doesn't get cancelled! :tothetrack:
  13. freeflydive

9/29 NJMP gear request

I have an extra set of Large Sidi gloves, but likely fit like a medium...you're welcome to borrow them. Look for the canopy with a BMW S1000RR (white/motorsport colors/taped up headlights) and a Honda 600RR (red w/ track fairings). Cheers, Majdi (mej-dee)
  14. freeflydive

JC Cancelled

I'm also good for Main on Sunday...already have a hall pass from the wife. :-)
  15. freeflydive

Take WERA's Summit Main Dates?

Ditto, I wish we could ride Summitt Main for back to back days. Not many seem to enjoy Jefferson, if given an alternative.
  16. freeflydive

Sept. 11 NJMP-Thunderbolt Thank You

Ha....we had 4x B riders on Thursday! I had to pit in to find traffic to play with! Below is a copy of my post on a different thread...captures both track days (11/12 Sept). As for the great price...I think these 2x days alone paid for my Elite membership dues...
  17. freeflydive

Njmp t-bolt 09/12/13

Kudos to KRIS, DION, MARKBILT...and my friend USMC_10! I can't say enough great things for either of the Thunderbolt track days (11/12 Sept). Chris and Dion did a fantastic job managing the events while being short handed. I got more 1 on 1 coaching from the CR's on Wed/Thu than I have with...
  18. freeflydive

Generator: Ryobi RYI2000

Thanks for the reply/feedback. I'm interested in the track body, but have to put it on the rear burner for now while I get my suspension sorted. But I'm still in the market for a generator. ;)
  19. freeflydive

Anyone w/ Photo/Vids of Ducati Pete Hitting the Dirt SUmmit Monday??

Pete, I'm glad you are ok...it was great riding with you on Sunday/Monday. Cheers, Majdi
  20. freeflydive

Generator: Ryobi RYI2000

Let me know if the sale doesn't go through...I can pick it up along w/ a ArmourBodies superbike kit for my '12 S1000RR (stock exhaust). :-) Cheers, Majdi