Search results

1. G

WTB – Parts for 2013 Triumph 675R

** THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONSES AND OFFERS. MY BUDDY IS IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING THE PARTS HE NEEDED, SO IF HE CONTACTED YOU AND/OR BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM YOU...THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING OUT THE RIDING COMMUNITY! ** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
  2. G

Hi again from NJMP TB on 8/12and 8/13

Just completed 2 my first two trackdays with NESBA at NJMP Thunderbolt. Well, probably more like 1.5 trackdays, since Tuesday was rained out for most of the day. If you didn't get in on the morning session before the rain hit, and you were resolute enough to stick around, you were rewarded...
  3. G

Newbie with NESBA for NJMP Thunderbolt on 8/12 and 8/13

Hi fellow NESBA peeps! I've been a forum member for a little while now, but I've finally joined as an Elite member and will be attending my first NESBA trackdays on Monday and Tuesday, Aug. 12 & 13. I've already ridden with ACE and CSS this season. I'm coming with two other newbie NESBA...
  4. G

WANTED - Muffler Clamp Bracket for 06-07 GSX-R 600 750 Akrapovic CF Slip-On

Anyone have these two parts for the 06-07 GSX-R 600/750 – Akrapovic CF Slip-On?….. (1) Muffler Clamp – 105644 (CT1) CARBON FIBER CLAMP FOR CARBON OUTER SLEEVE MUFFLER….. (2) Muffler Bracket Set – 107814 (P-HF271) MUFFLER BRACKET SET….. [SEE WERA POST FOR PIC FOR HIGHLIGHTED/BRACKETED PARTS...
  5. G

EBC FA188HH Sintered Metal Brake Pads - GSXR, Ninja, Suzuki, Kawasaki

SOLD! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EBC FA188HH Sintered Metal Brake Pads. 2 Front Sets (enough for both front calipers). Brand new in packaging! $50.00 or best offer (I paid $75.98, before shipping and handling). S&H $7.00 USPS Priority Mail...