Search results

1. Unbroken13

3000$ 06 ninja 636.

3000$ 06 ninja 636. Bike still runs strong. Penske rear shock and fork internals. Power commanders with ignition module and quick shifter (gp). Bike has 2 maps one for race fuel and one for pump gas. Extra set of rims with a new set of Michelin power 3. Attack rear sets and after market clip...
  2. Unbroken13

ISO 2010 r6 rear rotor

In search of 2010r6 rear rotor. Will be at ncbike this weekend... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Unbroken13

RA race school

Could I get a little admin help??? I tried signing up for the race school at the upcoming RA day. It says it's full??? Please tell me it's not full!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Unbroken13

R6 guys I need advice

Ok.. I put the m4 street slayer on my 2010r6... With y pipe... And gutted cat material from headers... I rode it with a downloaded map and no baffle... It's loud but not extreme... I'm getting the bike dyno and mapped next week... I may try racing this year... From what I read there is a...
  5. Unbroken13

Track passages??

How long are the track packages available??
  6. Unbroken13

Safety wire??

I probably won't ever race.. But safety wiring just makes since... First question is I wired the oil plug to a metal bracket that holds wires in place... Is that ok?? Or does it have to be directly to a bolt or hard part? ( I will post a pic of it later) Second question is this ok for the front...
  7. Unbroken13

Woodcraft customer service

Just wanted to say how impressed I was with woodcraft customer service... I ordered 2 sets of front stand pins for my r6... The guy emailed me to make sure that I really wanted 2 pins... So I emailed him back and said,, yes I ordered 2 just incase I lost 1... So he emailed me back and said that...
  8. Unbroken13

Ncbike...

For what it's worth I enjoyed nc bike last year..(even with all the crashes) only 1 weekend on the schedule so far... Just want nesba to know that I would like some more dates there if possible.. Maybe some others could voice there opinion also... ( show a little support )
  9. Unbroken13

I wanna ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all... Continue with your day....
  10. Unbroken13

Wtb 08 gsxr 1000 stock fairings

A buddy wrecked his 08 gsxr 1000... He's looking for factory plastics.... Anyone??
  11. Unbroken13

North inside pass in I group

I ride a white and silver r6 #113 with black leathers and helmet... I'm not sure what session it was maybe after lunch?? But I was passing on the outside in turn 10 going into 11and I didn't quite get the pass done which made it a inside pass at 11... Didn't get a good look at the bike... But if...
  12. Unbroken13

Another dumb question

With the new exhaust on the r6 it's pretty loud.. The m4 street slayer exhaust is pretty loud with out the silencer... So my question is..... Are there decibal rules?? How loud is 2 loud??
  13. Unbroken13

Wtb nesba sticker??

Where do we get nesba stickers?? The back window of my truck is dying for one....
  14. Unbroken13

Vir?

Chucky....will y'all be at vir oct 20 & 21??
  15. Unbroken13

R6 mid pipe conversion??

Anyone done this before?? I noticed there is a catalyst like material in the end if the headers at the collector... Did y'all leave it or remove it?
  16. Unbroken13

Love me some nesba !!!!!

This is my first season of track riding... I'm 7 track days in to the addiction... I researched a few other organizations but after checking out vir south in April I knew it was something I had to do... Got a beater bike used gear and signed up for vir north... My dad who drove stock cars...
  17. Unbroken13

PcV map question

I've got exhaust and pcV on the way for my 2010 r6... There are very few maps on the site for a 2010... But there are plenty for 08 and 09... Can I use one of those until I get my dyno appt?
  18. Unbroken13

Ncbike??

Will PC be in attendance ??
  19. Unbroken13

Wtb 01 gsxr600 rotor

Looking for a oem 2001 gsxr600 rotor
  20. Unbroken13

01 gsxr rotor??

I am selling the gsxr 600 and as I was putting it back to street trim I noticed that 2 of the rivets that hold the front rotor are loose.... I'm assuming that's bad??? If so does anyone one have a stock one laying around I get buy??