Search results

1. ColeLT1

Introduction

My name is Cole, and I am addicted to all things that go fast. I used to ride dirtbikes as a kid, parents did not let me touch street bikes and did not encourage my dirt bike riding, most of the riding I did was behind their backs. During college I dropped the motor out of my camaro and built...
  2. ColeLT1

Vids: Barber 10-11-08 I-Group

I know it was sloppy, not trying to make excuses but was my first time in "I" and first time on this bike. Bike was pushing bad to the outside compared to my RC51, plus has tons more power, the last session of the day I added 1mm to the shock height and it help tons (going to add 1 more mm to...
  3. ColeLT1

Barber 11 Oct Pictures

These are the pictures taken by the msriders.org crew, we are working on a better way of viewing them (installing a viewer on my site) until then, you can click through them, there are some high res pics, most are of our group, but I am posting this because you may find one of yourself that you...
  4. ColeLT1

Barber October 11/12 Roll-Call

Kinda new to the NESBA forums, been around, just never signed up, but figured I would post. We have a local website for our riders and all the track guys decided to get some of the street guys to join us for a day on the track. We have ~20 riders (4-5 "A", 6 "I", and the rest "B") coming with...