Search results

1. Blaise

Dunlop Qualifer Q2s, 120/180

As the title says. Brand new, never used. My ZX already has brand new tires on it, no need for these this year! Been sitting inside in the heat all winter. Located in Philly. :D
  2. Blaise

Anybody in Philadelphia got a spare set of Pitbull stands I can borrow?

I need a 2nd set of Pitbulls to hold my SV650 up (along with my ZX6R) for when I drive to NJMP on Sept 20th to pick up my new set of tires and move my track tires from the ZX6 to the SV. I have no problem putting cash up to hold as collateral. Anyone? Thanks! :adore:
  3. Blaise

Philly to any track this fall.

:adore: I still have no tow vehicle, but I somehow own 2 track bikes and $750 in credits. I REALLY WANT TO GET ON THE TRACK THIS FALL! Seriously, you name it - I'll come with and I'll cover my share of the gas, tolls, loading, unloading, etc. Name the day, I'll take vacation. REALLY looking...
  4. Blaise

I will pay your gas/tolls, Philly to BeaveRun, June 12-13

Ladies and Gentlemen, You may remember that did approximately a crapton of trackdays last year. Unfortunately towards the end of the season I had a bad car accident in my tow vehicle/dailydriver (rolled it a few times), which has set me back a bit for this season. I have some leftover credits...
  5. Blaise

FS Summit Main I Group 9/12-9/13

Flipped my tow vehicle slash daily driver. There is simply no way for me to afford any of this stuff right now. Make an offer if you need to, full price would be nice. Thanks.
  6. Blaise

Ride NEEDED (!!!) from Philly to Summit, Sept 12-13

Nevermind all this. Looks like I screwed myself for a while.
  7. Blaise

Anybody have a spare 06-07 R6 Rim to Sell/Lend

Edit: FRONT WHEEL Please call me ASAP: 610 348 8679. I really don't want to cancel for Beaver but (yes I bought a new bike) this wheel which the guy told me was 'safe for track days' most definitely isn't. I either need to buy an '06-07 R6 rim or borrow one for the weekend. Thanks. :(
  8. Blaise

Philly to Nelson Ledges, 9/5-9/6

Anybody heading up from NJ, DE, MD, etc? It's a really long haul along a really boring stretch of I-80. I can't tow a 2nd bike, but I would most certainly be interested in splitting gas, tolls, and even driving if requested. Driving home alone on Sundays SUCKS! :banghead: Thanks! :D
  9. Blaise

Jefferson 6/6/9

Made a lot of friends today :D While the fast guys rode around on main, some of us had a blast on the kids' course. Raise your hand if you had a ton of fun? ME! :D 59s in traffic baby, first day on JC. As always, AWESOME help from the CRs, really learned a lot today. Big ups to the guys...
  10. Blaise

Philly to VIR, May 15 SED

When: Leaving May 14, 3PM or so, looking to get back either Friday night or during the day Saturday. Where: Philadelphia Area to VIR. Can meet anywhere along 95 if you're coming down from NY, etc. My setup: Car pulling 4x8 open trailer (no extra space)... so if we rideshare it wouldn't be with...
  11. Blaise

What is the oldest tire you would ride on the track with?

Simple... as the title says. If you were to buy an unused set of tires... what's the oldest they could be on the sidewall for you to consider them safe to ride?
  12. Blaise

End of Year Yamaha Deals?

A friend of mine is looking to pick up an '08 R6 before Dec 31. I think I remember in November at NJMP that the yamaha guys were offering even better incentives for people than what was listed on the NESBA site ($100 off, free trackday and membership). Is this the case or am I remembering...
  13. Blaise

Reallly Cheap awesome Track Gloves

FYI: http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/bargain_basement/teknic/speedstar_motorcycle_gloves.html I bought these for $180 shipped in the spring last year and I'm very very very happy with them. Just a heads up... why not for half off? :dunno:
  14. Blaise

Roll Call, ThunderboltBolt Oct 6

Who's in? :D :D :D Do we know what chicane configuration we're running? Edit: Thunderboltboltboltboltboltbolt. :doh:
  15. Blaise

Warning: Scam Artist back at it again...

This guy is on the WERA board as well as several other bike forums. Goes by: Frog41 hollygrove rookieyear08 steppa lokeyone Anyway, there's been a few rather dramatic threads regarding his poor/questionable selling practices. I didn't catch that he changed screenames so I got ripped off on my...
  16. Blaise

WTB: 2001-2002 GSX-R1000 Front Brakes

As stated in the title.. looking for a complete K1 or K2 1k GSXR Brake setup. Calipers, lines, (pads optional), MC, lever. Been trying to find one of these on ebay... lemme know what you got. :D
  17. Blaise

Can't get ahold of anybody at NESBA...

Just like the other thread... Talked to the guys on Sunday about having to be crashed out of the Wednesday NJMP day (they said fine) and to have Monday's day credited because I won't be able to get the bike fixed in time. I've called at least 10 times, left 2 voicemails, and emailed. No reply...
  18. Blaise

Fantastic weekend Beaverun: 8/16-8/17

Just really wanted to say that this weekend was awesome. The weather was perfect, people were friendly, the pace was great, and the on-track behavior was very courteous. Now I'm just really tired from driving and riding, and wishing I could make it to NJMP on Wednesday and Monday. PS Anybody...
  19. Blaise

What's the difference between NE and Mid Atlantic?

I'm so confused.... it seems like we have two forums and two general areas under event sign up, but they seem to be the same. Am I just dumb? :dunno:
  20. Blaise

Philadelphia to BeaveRun August 16-17

Again, looking for somebody to split gas/tolls with. Last weekend cost me $40 in tolls and $150 in gas! My towing setup: Car towing small harbor freight trailer. Your ideal towing setup: 1) A trailer with space for an extra bike 2) A pickup truck with your bike, towing my trailer. Who's...