Search results

1. scrub

07 600rr

Up for sale is my 07 CBR 600rr. I purchased this bike in 08, it was a crashed bike and therefore it comes with a bill of sale only. Shows 9183 on the odometer. Suspension was serviced by Thermosman roughly 18 months ago had has been used very little since. Shortly after that it was tuned by...
  2. scrub

Marchesini rims with Brembo SBK rotors 07 and up 600rr

17" Marchesini rims with Brembo Superbike rotors and Galfer rear rotor. will include new 520 44T sprocket mounted on carrier. 43,46 and 47T sprockets also included. Rims are straight and paint is in good over all condition. Lips have plenty of chips and paint missing on the outer edges from...
  3. scrub

GPR v4 stabilizer 08-11 R6r New.

GPR v4 for 08-11 R6r new in unopened package. $375 shipped.
  4. scrub

FS: Kipor KGE3000ti digital generator

Selling my Kipor. Very similar to the Honda eu3000. Electric start, 3000 watts, Eco throttle, silent and run long time on tank of gas too.:D I'ts in excellent shape and also has a 30amp receptacle and cover. I already have a EU2000 and have a Kipor KGE6000 on the way, so I wouldn't mind selling...
  5. scrub

Astars 1 piece suit.......$250 plus shipping

Pretty sure this is the "Stage" suit. Its 2 years old and was worn for one season. Has a small hole where I let a slider go a little too long. Other than that its in great shape. Its a size 44/54 and does NOT come with sliders. I'm 5' 10" 170lbs........the suit is not tight on me and will...
  6. scrub

FS: 1st gen SV650 front wheel w/rotors

Good spare. Straight......just needs some new rubber. $150 plus shipping.
  7. scrub

FS-02 Aprilia RSV Race/Track bike

Building a new bike so something has to go. I bought this bike last year and have run 12 track days with only one issue. Had a sprocket bolt shear on two occasions so I replaced the cush drives and carrier.....never happened again. Bike is strong and very solid. I have a clean title for the...