Search results

1. Y

Who's in Beave Run June 16 17??

what to thank control rider for showing me some lines and getting me tech back in after i crashed thanks
  2. Y

Bike weight

my 01 r6 in hotbodies plastic , akpovic pipe weight 420lb full of fuel and ready to run
  3. Y

camping at beaver run

thanks
  4. Y

camping at beaver run

what time do they leave you in the night before and is their any fire pits thanks niemo
  5. Y

Who's in Beave Run June 16 17??

I be their first time at beaver sat and sunday hope its as fun as summitpoint
  6. Y

Summit Point May 2012 Weekend Video Thread

. was thinking the samething . i was hoping to see some b group vid saw alot of camera out their but not many vids
  7. Y

Summit Point May 2012 Weekend Video Thread

any one got any b group vid would be thankful if some one posted some thanks
  8. Y

Roll Call Summit Main, May 12-13!!!!

83 camper white enclosed trailer bike number 252 plum crazy purple yamaha r6 01 probly be park back in the wooded area
  9. Y

Roll Call Summit Main, May 12-13!!!!

I in for both day be their friday night so welcome to stop by for drinks
  10. Y

just seeing if any one would what to spit cost

I just trying to see if any one would what to split cost of driving to track i from juniata county 17094 area got a 1983 camper and a 14 foot enclosed trailer it not the best on gas but decent spot to sleep and stay for a weekend . just trying to see if it any one close buy that does track days...
  11. Y

Short Term Disability

Combined Insurance it dont care what you doing it will give you some money i know alot of race car driver that have it i used it once for stitches in my had the gave me some money no ? asked it not to bad in price every 6 mounths
  12. Y

my winter projectt i on its way

finshed to tonight took it for a little ride and didnt make junk and seem to be really smooth and pulled front end up a little in 3rd gear . so may have to take a tooth out of gearing so cant wait to next month to get it on the track
  13. Y

What are your goals for 2012

try to do at least 10 trackday make it to some new tracks have fun and mabe get bump up a spot stay in one piece and got to much else to work on or i be typeing all day
  14. Y

Need leather suit fitting advice

i just saw at sportbiketrack gear has sale on mx 1 suit at 599
  15. Y

where i am at tonight oil pan tommorow night hopefully
  16. Y

got crankshaft, pistons & rods and transmission in tonight and torqued up
  17. Y

I just about to starte putting my motor that i started last year together just got crankshaft back from getting lighting and got the bearing problem figured out i plasticgauge them all and put the new rings on piston gone to starte to assemeblem hopefully next week all i should have to do is...
  18. Y

winter post. what is your member #

32014 # join 9--30-2007 and gone to try to get my first full year in this year . intro group in 07 , nothing in 08 1 in 09 bike blew up , nothing in 2010 5 in 2011 gone to try to do 1 weekend a month in 2012 just wished i had more money LOL :D
  19. Y

What are your MUST HAVE spare/back up parts for trackdays?

i bring these spares rear sets Radiator ecu regulator/rectifier cois sparkplugs clip ons gas tank upper fairng stay subframe alot metric bolt nuts brake calibers levers rear hubs easier to switch gearing body work rear rim for now all covers stater fuel pump starter motor oil tools fork...
  20. Y

thought's on main bearing spes

That what i am trying to do but new mains in but they didn't put the number on the block like they should have . and i all ready spent the money to get this far i can't bring my self to put it back together stock . and hell it still may bow up after i get it together it will be a learning...