Search results

1. M

Car Track Days

Who here has done some track days in a car? Looking for opinions on how they compare to tracking a bike. Lap times are much slower, but is the thrill comparable? Thinking of taking the M3 to some days next year... Thanks.
  2. M

Racing-Underground

All gone... enjoy!
  3. M

Racing-Underground

I have 3 invites... first 3 to PM me gets 'em.
  4. M

Question about Tires and Lean Angle

Love that last part... so true!
  5. M

Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Cartridge Kit for 06/07 R6

These are freshly serviced from Ohlins. I bought these from a NESBA CR over the winter and upgraded to a 30 mm kit as I got a good deal on them. $550 delivered. Priced to move. Daddy needs tire money!
  6. M

More info: one spring is .90 and one is .95. Set up for 185 pound rider, but springs will work for rider between 180-200.
  7. M

Used for approximately 8 trackdays. Come with top caps and everything. Ready to install. Professionally packaged and ready to ship. Set up for 180-200 lb rider w/gear. $600 shipped
  8. M

Ohlins Support

I haven't seen much on the forums about the new Ohlins support we have this year, but I'd like applaud NESBA for hooking us up! Huge help at my first trackday this year... these guys know what they're doing and could not be more convenient. $40 for a sag setup you can't beat! I highly...
  9. M

Barber let's hear it. Who's in?

I'm moving that weekend, but hoping to get down there on Sat to kick off the season. Need to get my sag set then "should" be good to go!
  10. M

$1,800 2000 R6 track only Richmond

Nice. Feb 23rd? I should be able to go. I'll give you a call.
  11. M

$1,800 2000 R6 track only Richmond

Good luck with sale, Freddy. Put on Craigslist as well. You had good luck there with the R1. Don't sell the dirtbike yet!
  12. M

New Tracks

Agree with AU. VIR is a blast and well worth any drive. CMP is fun, but EATS tires.
  13. M

The only way to control what he posts!!!!

Congrats, Mike! Great meeting you last weekend. If the weather is nice for VIR I'll be there.
  14. M

CMP on 9/5 and 9/6

I'll be there!
  15. M

Critique or comments please!

^^^ ya really! Pics of You almost never has one with my knee down! Looks good quick1. Always remember to look through the corner like you are in pic2.
  16. M

2003 CBR 600RR $2300 Track only.

Good lord... someone could sell the parts off this thing and make money! Can't believe it's still around.
  17. M

Way to go Meat!!!

Laurie, great meeting you on Monday and thanks for helping with the kid! :-) You were quick out there and looked really smooth. Keep it up! Meat, great seeing you and the wife again. Congrats and look forward to riding with you.