Search results

1. M

Car Track Days

Who here has done some track days in a car? Looking for opinions on how they compare to tracking a bike. Lap times are much slower, but is the thrill comparable? Thinking of taking the M3 to some days next year... Thanks.
  2. M

Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Cartridge Kit for 06/07 R6

Used for approximately 8 trackdays. Come with top caps and everything. Ready to install. Professionally packaged and ready to ship. Set up for 180-200 lb rider w/gear. $600 shipped
  3. M

Ohlins Support

I haven't seen much on the forums about the new Ohlins support we have this year, but I'd like applaud NESBA for hooking us up! Huge help at my first trackday this year... these guys know what they're doing and could not be more convenient. $40 for a sag setup you can't beat! I highly...
  4. M

Suspension Setup at VIR SED???

Anybody know if there will be any suspension guys at the SED's to help dial in settings, set sag, etc.?
  5. M

Quick Response please! Buying CRF450R.

2004 CRF450R with the regular goodies (exhaust, some suspension work, sprockets, etc), low miles, newly refreshed for $2500. Good deal???
  6. M

Dunlop Racing Tires

So I called the Dunlop Racing number to buy N-Techs... Steve (says he's the head guy there) says they just came out with a new tire called Sportmax GP-A that is same technology as N-tech but is DIFFERENT than the existing Sportmax GP-A listed on the Dunlop motorcycle site... :dunno: 1. Why...
  7. M

WTB: Cheap/Reliable Truck

Looking for something around $1000 to haul bike to track. Could be van or truck... something reliable and will pass VA inspection if that is at all possible! :dunno: will pay cash.
  8. M

Richmond VA Roll Call

Wondering what other members on here are from Richmond VA. So far i know: simpsonf fire929 Might be nice to at least have a base for questions and/or ride shares. Thanks! Todd
  9. M

Where to buy Dunlop d211 n-Tech?

I cannot find any store that sells these? anybody know?
  10. M

VIR SED 5/14 and 5/15

Would like to sign up. Has is been determined yet what group is which day? If it is all the same to who is making that decision, my vote is "I" on Friday (5/15)!!! Thanks.
  11. M

Richmond to VIR 8/23

Anyone going to VIR Sat 8/23... I don't have a truck/trailer, but would love to split costs... Thanks! Todd