Search results

1. Z

2008 R6S White/Pink - Morgantown, WV $3500

Well, as soon as I got into the sport, I must leave. Time and money are both scarce as I enter my last semester at WVU's Engineering school. 2008 R6S 18xxx miles White painted armor bodies, professionally painted, unprofessionally wrecked, then repaired Powdercoated pink wheels, new wheel...
  2. Z

WTB: 3rd Gen R6 parts

For a 2007, specifically. My friend is done being a douche on the street after a triple-digit lowside through the country. The bike needs a fair amount. If anybody has any of the following for reasonable pricings, please PM me! Clip-onsFuel Tank and the surrounding trim on top and sidesECU of...
  3. Z

Suomy Apex Tornado, Red/Blue 2XL

Selling my supposed-to-be dedicated track helmet, since it doesn't really fit how it should. Some of you might recall me wearing my Rossi replica at Jefferson instead of this, which made me nervous. :o If you know how Suomys fit, then you know what I mean. Fantastically built, but unfortunately...
  4. Z

Tires - When is it too old?

I purchased a Michelin Power Race Med-Soft off of someone on R6-forum without inquiring about the manufacture date. Turns out it was made in the 8th week of 2008. :banghead: It's never been used. What is the general consensus? If I keep it on warmers, might it be ok to use? I'm definitely a...
  5. Z

Rear shock re-valve, need info/help

Before I get back out onto the track after my 1st time at Summit didn't go so well, I am going to purchase new springs/gold valves for the front forks and a spring/re-valve kit for the rear from Race Tech. I am able to do the front myself, I have all the tools to do it. What I am asking is, who...