Search results

1. B

Man Cave Stuff

NIB neon signs, mirror, and night lights. Great man cave decorations or bar signage. Never hung on the wall. Relocating. Prefer to sell as a lot for $700. Individual prices are higher. Yuengling Military Edition - We Support Our Troops Rare find $250 Yuengling & Wings Four Hounds Rotating...
  2. B

Back Protector $20

Old, yet like new, Technic back protector. Size L. Call or text Bill @765-236-6606
  3. B

Astars Suit Size 40 and back protector $200

I'm 5'9" 170 lbs 40" chest, and it fits like second skin. Light rash from a get-off at NJMP T1. Back protector is the one that comes with the suit. It's perfect. $200. Call or text Bill @ 765-236-6606. Will ship +cost.
  4. B

Woodcraft Tire Warmers $250

Like new condition. Local pickup in Alexandria, VA or will ship + cost. Call or text Bill @ 765-236-6606
  5. B

2008 CBR600RR

Going traveling and selling everything I own, including this beauty. Second owner. Clean title. I bought it from a dude who put 4k street miles on it, and I turned it into a track bike. All original parts come with the bike. Vortex rear sets Vortex clip-ons ASV unbreakable lever (clutch)...
  6. B

2002 Honda XR100R

Clean Low hours Well maintained Starts on first kick! Great trails bike for kids or pit bike for bigger kids. Aftermarket goodies include: MSR Handlebars ProTaper Grips New tires BBR Spring NGK Iridium spark plug K&N air filter PowerCore 4 header & exhaust Carb jetted New chain & sprockets New...
  7. B

Alpinestars Supertech R Black Vented

I need to sell a pair of Alpinestars Supertech R Black Vented boots size 41. They are smidge too small for me, and it's too late to return them. I have worn these boots five or six times. They look NIB with the slightest bit of wear. $300 Text me @ Seven65 - 2 Three6 - Six6Zero 6
  8. B

Odds and Ends

Prices include shipping. Brand new Yoyodyne intake block off plates 2007-12 CBR600. $85 Galfer SS front brake lines with drilled banjo bolts 2007-12 CBR600. $85 Miscellaneous repair parts for Sidi Vortice 43 boots. $65 Sidi Vortice 43 White Right boot. Worn for about 10 track days. The left...
  9. B

Chasis Geometry

Anyone know of an organization doing Computrack-style chassis geometry measuring in the NoVA area? I executed a perfect 10.0 high-speed low-side and the bike took a tumble. I'd like to make sure it's straight before I drop some coin on it.
  10. B

Which suspension?

I'm going to upgrade the suspension on my '08 CBR600. With several choices available, I've narrowed the possibilities down to the following: Ohlins FGK204 & TTX36 Penske Forks & 8983 JRI shock & 25mm GP Suspension I'm looking for folks who have experience with each and can describe their...
  11. B

Race Bodywork Install - Wiring Harness

I'm replacing the factory skins on my '08 CBR600RR with a new set of Armour Bodies bodywork. The current hurdle is the routing of the wiring harness. I tried routing it in between the right fork and the frame, but the connector is huge and won't fit. What I'm left with are several loose leads...
  12. B

Mount and Balance

Anyone know of a reasonably priced place to get tires mounted and balanced in the Fredericksburg, VA area - reasonable being $20-40 for the set? I'll take the wheels off the bike, and I have new tires to go on them. Some tire shops in the area are stupid expensive, like $50 a wheel.