Search results

1. sloppy

World Superbike !!!

Six different manufacturers out of the top seven times going into superpole...that's what I love about WSBK. That old spanish guy on the Duc has been fast all week. Too bad Rea is hurt, he'd be there too.
  2. sloppy

Friggin' new bodywork

Armour bodies were my first set (2008 GSXR 1000) as well and they fit great, easy to install with the exception of the tailsection. I had the same problem with the tabs on the undersection. I also driled my own holes and made it work, but the whole tail fits pretty loose. If you notice on the...
  3. sloppy

The champ is here...

Incredible work!! Do you have any Spies with his elbow on the ground or Nicky sideways?
  4. sloppy

What does your bike number mean?

My anniversary and oldest son's birthday are on the 15th, my other son is on the 8th,158. I also picked up a nice superstition of riding with a power ranger keychain my son gave me when he was 3 (10 years ago). First time I rode without it was my first crash...:doh:
  5. sloppy

Apologies for BMP

Yep, Colin cookin' the ole' meat and 2 veg (2003 I think). Well, glad not to ruin any laps (other than badass scooter girl, she looked quick all weekend). I wish I could have had more time - Barber was the nicest, most technical track I've been to and it's always a blast riding with NESBA. See...
  6. sloppy

Apologies for BMP

Hey, I just want to appologize to anyone in "A" class that I may have pissed off with my squid riding this weekend. I know I was on the brakes WWAAAAYYYY early in several of the corners and a lot of you faster guys had a lot of difference in closing speed and I feel like I may have caused some...
  7. sloppy

Looking at buying aftermarket clip ons???

I will add one more thing that could be a negative if you don't know already. I put Woodcrafts on my 08 GSXR 1000 with armour body plastic - no problems with clearance, look and fit great but you may have to buy / modify your front brake resevoir mounting bracket as the factory bracket is...
  8. sloppy

One-Piece v Two-Piece Suits

I'm no Pro, but as far as I'm concerned, one-piece is the only way to go. I have had off the rack and they were ok, but I just had a set made by Spartan. One piece, custum fit to my 6'5" scrawnyass body that nothing seems to fit on, and they fit perfect. Good armor, you can customize the...
  9. sloppy

Racing-Underground

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but if it has to do with racing, I'll take what I can get. Speed is ok, but waayyy downhill for bikes compared to the old speedvision and "two wheel Tuesday." (Which is still less than what they get across the pond from what I understand)
  10. sloppy

Yet Another Brake Question

I have a 2008 GSXR1000 that has never had very good front brakes. I changed over to the Galfer superbike braided lines, EBC HH pads ( I know a lot of people are now braggig up the Vesrahs, but I hadn't heard a lot about them at the time), and the high temp Motul fluid. Toward the end of a 20...
  11. sloppy

Thank you...

Hate to hang on the shirt-tails of your post JAMES, but I also want to give a HUGE thanks to Steve P for the help and bump this weekend. It was a blast riding when the track wasn't a big ice cube! Great riding in the wet everyone who stayed up, to those who didn't, I was sooo close to joining you...
  12. sloppy

A Bump Congrats to Domenic!

Hey thanks Domenic, and congratulations to you too. Like you, totally unexpected but I'll take it! I wish the conditions would have been better so everyone could have put more rubber on the track! Still a great weekend and worth every second of the 14 hours of driving. Good to meet you and see...
  13. sloppy

Michron or xt?

Has anyone used both lap timers? Which did you like better and why?
  14. sloppy

NESBA parts

Thanks a lot.
  15. sloppy

NESBA parts

I've seen several people talking about buying parts through NESBA on the old forum at parts@nesba.com, but I have tried several times and can't open the page. Anyone have any advice? I need to order a back protector and some new brake lines within the next couple days and I would prefer to do...