Search results

1. K

Summit Main 9-13 More B group

Hey, that is me (#29) catching Morph... :-D haha. Had lots of fun after lunch...
  2. K

Hello, is anybody home??? Admins please respond...

I am not trying to be an A-hole here, but this is getting ridiculous. Mark Stern sent me a very short email asking me why I did not address my issue prior to my first track day w/ NESBA, which I signed up for a few day ahead of time and joined NESBA at the same time. My response was that I was...
  3. K

Can't get ahold of anybody at NESBA...

Sigh, I am still waiting to talk to a person as well. I understand you guys are busy and have full time jobs, but I am not comfortable doing all this online, and I am sure I am not the only one who would prefer a phone conversation of email. I hope someone calls me sometimes soon...
  4. K

I just checked My account on NESBA.com, and it is still listing me as a beginner. It will not let me sign up as an intermediate. I believe the problem was corrected if you were trying to join NESBA, as a friend of mine did this the other day so that we could do a track day together and he was...
  5. K

LOL, the purpose of this thread was not to bash anyone or accuse anyone of not putting in their time every week. ;-) I was simply hoping to get some form of acknowledgment from the powers that be. I must have forgot to mention that i emailed them before I called them. Either way, I am still...
  6. K

Already emailed them. Thanks, I am not freaking out, just found it strange to list hours but no explanation as to them being out of the office so much. LoL. Hence the customer service crack. Anywho, hopefully they get back to me soon. My only concern is that spots will fill up before I can...
  7. K

Hello, I am a member of Nesba, but this is the first time on the forum, as I just registered for it. I have been trying to reach the office in Mohnton, PA since Early Friday. I understand that people are busy, but the business hours on the site lists them M-F 9am - 5pm EST. Don't list these...